Hassan Haskins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hassan Haskins

KingHydra

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hassan Haskins, looks like a beast. 6'1" 220 lbs. He is a Senior and will be entering the draft. I really want this guy. He destroyed OSU yesterday. He is exactly what we need. I'm guessing we can grab him in 3rd or 4th round.
Interested in other opinions.

Last edited:
I'd pass on a workhorse until the following season when one or two GOOD ones are coming out...

I'd like Dalvin's brother later (4th round) and then next season I want the RB from Texas whe the o-line is together...(Hopefully).

That said, he has shown up this season...and I traditionally root for Michigan in this rivalry, but I bet Buckeyes this year.

I'd pass on a workhorse until the following season when one or two GOOD ones are coming out...

I'd like Dalvin's brother later (4th round) and then next season I want the RB from Texas whe the o-line is together...(Hopefully).

That said, he has shown up this season...and I traditionally root for Michigan in this rivalry, but I bet Buckeyes this year.
I like this approach and hope we do it. This is NOT the year to draft RB early. I too am very high on both backs you listed. Cook would be a great value pick mid round. Also like his teammate White mid/late round as well. Draft Cook this year and get lucky enough to get Robinson in round 1 next year and we would have our one/two punch for 4 or 5 years.

I have been pounding the table to get the pieces in place in this order;
1. Get the right QB (TUA) done!
2. Then get a #1 and #2 WR afterwards on back to back drafts, first part done (Waddle). Now let’s get Burks to complete this piece.
3. THEN, and only then…draft a true #1 RB to utilize the talent when he’s young and fresh, when everything else is in place, not before. Winning recipe!!!

Obviously, the OL is a MUST and so far has been an epic FAILURE. I would have listed this @ 2 or 3 on my list. We’ve addressed OL early and often in the draft. So now we just need to pay up in FA to get the guys we need and spend our draft picks on playmakers instead wasting them further.

Back
Top Bottom