have an authentic ricky jersey ya dont want? I WANT IT! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

have an authentic ricky jersey ya dont want? I WANT IT!

Why the hell would you want a Ricky jersey- and an authentic one at that- which will cost more? You run out of newspaper for your fire place or something?

after all you guys burn, shiit in, wipe your fanny with and throw them away SOME people who were smart enough keep theirs are gunna make good money.... he's notorious...that means value...gitum all Slappy, twenty years from now they will be the stuff of legend...Rasta ricky yee haw !

cnc66 said:
after all you guys burn, shiit in, wipe your fanny with and throw them away SOME people who were smart enough keep theirs are gunna make good money.... he's notorious...that means value...gitum all Slappy, twenty years from now they will be the stuff of legend...Rasta ricky yee haw !

I still have both of my Ricky jerseys shoved in the back of my closet- they're not authentic though. Personally, I don't think they'll ever be worth s--t.

why not? i just scored an aqua authentic for 40 bucks so i figured id see if i can get the other 2...

Slappy8800 said:
why not? i just scored an aqua authentic for 40 bucks so i figured id see if i can get the other 2...

$40? Where'd you get an authentic for that cheap? There's a store by me that has a whole mess of Ricky authentics- in all 3 colors- but they're still asking well over $100.

Back
Top Bottom