Miami Heat, a playoff team?

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Not even close.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but close to be a playoff team.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
They MIGHT be able to sneak into the playoffs as the 8 seed, but I doubt it. I don't think signing Odom was a smart move, espicially with all the money they threw out him. He is injury prone and has drug problems. They shouldn't have signed anyone (unless they would have gotten Brand, that would have been great if LAC didn't match) and waited till next year to use some money.

I agree with Ice...they may be able to sneak in but I doubt they make it. Their bench IMO still needs help.

They'll be close to a playoff fight but not reach it, they're too young of a team, next year will look better if they get another high draft pick.

IMO Miami has more of a chance then The Knicks...Knicks are going to flat out suck...AGAIN :lol:

IF they improve in some spots and play as a team, then maybe.. In the east anything can happen

I expect Brian Grant to have a big year at C. He will do good...surprised Peanut has yet to mention in this thread.

They damn sure will be fun to watch.. These guys on fast breaks will be exciting to watch:

Skip 2 My Lou
Wade
Butler
Odom

Originally posted by Prime Time
Who is Skiip To My Lou?

The And1 Mix tape dude? Don't know him? He's the guy that always skips around the court. Anyways, he's played with the Bucks and Raptors. Started 5 games last year and picked up 20ppg in those 5. I think he averaged around 8/4 last year. But he was a backup, with Alvin Williams starting. He's only 27, great fast break guy.

alston12-1.jpg

act_rafer_alston-1.jpg

Here, PT:
NBA.COM- Rafer Alston, Heat PG
Press Release From His Signing With The Heat

Last edited by a moderator:
I know who Skip To My Lou is, I just didn't know we were talking about the same guy. :lol: So he is on the team? What's his name? He has made some crazy *** moves on the Street Ball Games.

Originally posted by Prime Time
I know who Skip To My Lou is, I just didn't know we were talking about the same guy. :lol: So he is on the team? What's his name? He has made some crazy *** moves on the Street Ball Games.

:lol:

Rafer Alston. Right now he is our backup point guard, so he looks like he'll get alot of PT. Balla...

That's awesome man, can you imagine him making a move or a pass in a couple games this year? That would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom