Heat Game: Anouncers keep talking Sapp.. Snub Taylor. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heat Game: Anouncers keep talking Sapp.. Snub Taylor.

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Sapp this, Sapp that.

"I wonder what Sapp thought of that!"

:shakeno: This is MIAMI! JASON TAYLOR's TOWN! Why do we care about Fat Sapp!??!?!?!

:fire:

BTW, Congrats Heat.. that was an excellent game.

Taylor nearly air balled a free throw, I've lost all respect for him, LOL.

Seriously Sapp doesnt even play in Florida anymore. Hes better known, by these anouncers. I think only phins fans actually payed attention and saw Jason Taylor was right there.

CirclingWagons said:
It was great watching them both want to regulate on artest

:lol: :lol: That would have been great if they would have regulated him like terry tate

Why? Because Sapp gets more recognition for his trash talking and his style of play. JT and Sam Madison both attended the game as well. Did you see there faces when Artest tackled Wade? :lol: Too funny. Congrats to Heat BTW.

yea, regulated them like me, damn straight! :lol:

The reason why they are keying on sapp is for a few reasons....hes funny-lookin, he has the biggest jaw in all of football, and he was standing up and talking trash to Carlisle and was about to hit Jamaal Tinsley as if he was Aaron Brooks :lol:

They also pointed out Taylor, McMike, etc...

Nice to see Pippen out there too even though he has nothing to do with either of these teams

warren sapp at his Raider's press conference, "I built a doormat into a dynasty".

A dynasty? They won the the super bowl (very good), then missed the playoffs.

Does that make the Ravens a dynasty? People are begginning to think the Patriots might be a dynasty and they won 2 in 3 years.

And Warren...you built a doormat? thats just stupid anyways.

I thought I saw Wale Ogunleye with them too (I only got to see the last 5 minutes of the game).

I don't think Wale was there Mr. Muck, you are wrong, as usual :tongue:. Nice to see Hardaway out there as well, rooting on his ex teammates.

What about Thunder Dan on the mic? :)

But yes, congrats to the Heat! I think they are quickly becoming one of the best stories in the NBA (over the last several years). I love how not one announcer believed the Heat could win tonight. :lol:

Frayser said:
What about Thunder Dan on the mic? :)

But yes, congrats to the Heat! I think they are quickly becoming one of the best stories in the NBA (over the last several years). I love how not one announcer believed the Heat could win tonight. :lol:
He was f'ing hilarious.."is that Milli Vanilli?" :roflmao:

SkapePhin said:
Sapp this, Sapp that.

"I wonder what Sapp thought of that!"

:shakeno: This is MIAMI! JASON TAYLOR's TOWN! Why do we care about Fat Sapp!??!?!?!

:fire:

BTW, Congrats Heat.. that was an excellent game.

I hate Warren Sapp on the field, love him in the media...but I'll side with him here. Sapp was here FIRST. Just like Edgerrin James who has been to every Heat playoff game so far, this is STILL Sapp's city.

Btw, I was at the Heat game. I thought people said Jason Taylor can ball? JT shoots like a girl.

Muck said:
I thought I saw Wale Ogunleye with them too (I only got to see the last 5 minutes of the game).

Yeah, Wale was there. I had lower level seats...Wale was on the court during warm-ups talking to Keith Atkins at one point. I think I even saw him with Bob McAdoo.

Back
Top Bottom