HEAT in trouble | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HEAT in trouble

34RWilliams

The Future
Reaction score
Game 6 if HEAT wins great:D, but then they have to go back to Indy which was'nt to pretty the last couple of games go HEAT :fire: :fire: :fire:

Young team. Not use to the hostile enviroment of being away, I am not 100% sure, but those are just some theories. We need to keep our home winning streak alive to keep their season going. I hope they can pull it off, I remember saying Heat in 7 in this series.

Hey it will be another Florida Miracle Miami will win Tueday Night or Wedensday Night and advance to Indy and Win.

t2thejz said:
I really dont understand how a team can be so great at home and so bad away.

Youth.

Oliver...

34RWilliams said:
Hey it will be another Florida Miracle Miami will win Tueday Night or Wedensday Night and advance to Indy and Win.

Lets hope so...

Heat will win by more then 6 but less 12 in GAME 6 and they will win game 7 (its a stretch but it will happen)

I hope so, I believe it can be done and would be done nicely. I did predict Miami in 7 so lets see what happens!

Prime Time said:
I hope so, I believe it can be done and would be done nicely. I did predict Miami in 7 so lets see what happens!

Miami chances are 20% if game 6 is won. 80% of the time home team wins game 7 :(

And the Heat haven't won a single road game yet in the playoffs I believe. I hope the Heat can win the series, but I doubt they will.

34RWilliams said:
Miami chances are 20% if game 6 is won. 80% of the time home team wins game 7 :(

I don't like percentages and neither should you or anyone else no matter what the odds are or how often it has been done before, any team can still beat the odds

nick19991 said:
I don't like percentages and neither should you or anyone else no matter what the odds are or how often it has been done before, any team can still beat the odds

Alrighty :D

Back
Top Bottom