" Hello England Patriots, Meet Devante Parker" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

" Hello England Patriots, Meet Devante Parker"

He's yet to do anything. Let's see him do something before you get excited about him.

LOL Patriots ARE NOT watching this guy. Bill obviously knows about him, but I'd say it doesn't go much beyond that. LaFell had more drops than this guy has catches this season. I'll live and die getting beat by... what's his name?

We'll be here after the game no matter what happens. Will you?
What a great thread this will turn in to if Parker lights these guys up.
The smartest thing the staff could do would be to make this kid a huge part of the game plan bc I do believe they wouldn't be ready for it.

LOL Patriots ARE NOT watching this guy. Bill obviously knows about him, but I'd say it doesn't go much beyond that. LaFell had more drops than this guy has catches this season. I'll live and die getting beat by... what's his name?

LaFell?

Dude, this is just a bit ridiculous. I'm a big Dolphins fan just like everyone else but you referred to the Pats as "so called champs." They are the champs. Not the so called champs. There is a reason their great every year. Until Miami can be consistent you have no choice but to hear about New England. And I highly doubt Parker has seen limited action because Miami is reserving him for this game. It's because of the play of Landry and Matthews. Not saying Parker can't make plays this game just saying your logic is just plain insane.

Rishard, Landry, and Miller will get plenty of attention, should allow lots of one on ones for Parker. Let's see what the rookie can do. Certainly don't have high expectations in terms of targets/impact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shouldn't they worry about the 5 regular guys...

Landry, Matthews, Stills, Cameron and Miller...not saying that Pats won't figure it out, but we already have a ton of play makers who have already do it this season with out trying to "surprise" anyone with Parker.

No secret weapons will beat the Patriots...

Play hard, get to Brady with the front 4, play clean on offense, find a way to slow Gronk down, and hope they make a mistake or two...They are a very good ****ing team, you are not going to surprise them, trust that we have talent to match.

They have some weaknesses - their offensive line is banged up, their secondary is still questionable. I assume they are going to attack us in a fashion similar to how they attacked the Jets - throwing every down, quick and short. If Dion Lewis is healthy, maybe that changes a bit. Either way, we have to be physical with their receivers and pressure Brady quickly.

The Pats will be prepared to cover Landry, etc, but, as in the super bowl, guys like Parker can hurt them, ala Mathews. He came out of nowhere and kept the Seahawks in the game.

Less game tape they have, the less prepped the defense has.

That said, he won't see much action unless the Pats are shutting down the other weapons.

How the **** do u know what bb game plans for or not??? Go back to your patsies forum

:3w: Tom and bill , you can film study the last two games and try to ascertain what lazor has done on offense. But you forgot about a special weapon the fins have..

I know the Patriots are the so called best team in the NFL and SP champs blah blah, blah, so sick of hearing it. They cant be beat at home. Well I'm not just being a homer, with the talent the fins have, we can take them. yes we beat them two yrs in a row in Miami, but with this attitude and mindset, we can beat them.

They will target landry, stills and jones and Miller.. but there will be no answer to parker... I think this will be his breakout game and he will be a definite factor. I'm no longer afraid of the patriots because they need a fresh team, with a fresh attitude to kick their ass and I NO the fins will win this game.

I know there's gonna be a lot of people who disagree, so don't eat crow Thursday night around midnight when I told you so...

2644864-1.jpg

The England Patriots? So the Pats are the team that's moving to London? :tongue:

Much to the shigrin of finheaven I don't think Miami is secretly holding back Parker waiting to unleash him. I think he's just the 4th best WR on the team. He did demonstrate the "elite ball skills" I've heard about Sunday, on the play that was called back due to penalty, but I don't think they're holding him out for the Pats game.

I'm also excited for Ajayi to return next week. I'm not a Damien Williams fan and maybe I'm just use to Miller's burst but there was a 3rd and 1 in the first quarter last week where I felt like Jonas Gray took too long to hit the hole. I'm not high on either of these guys and hope Ajayi is better.

We'll be here after the game no matter what happens. Will you?
What a great thread this will turn in to if Parker lights these guys up.
The smartest thing the staff could do would be to make this kid a huge part of the game plan bc I do believe they wouldn't be ready for it.

I'll be back here, if just to say "good game." If you win, feel free to throw rocks at me.

Back
Top Bottom