Hello every one! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello every one!

Mongo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Been a fins fan for a while now and just decided to sign up a few days ago. Really hope we can find ourselfs a new Qb soon with out resorting to the same old routine of bringing in other teams garbage. Also I really hope TO signs with the Donkeys or any place that isn't Dolphinland soon so we can stop the madness. :lol: It's so nice to have competance back in the Fins org.

Oh and Finheaven rules!

:welcome: Make sure you PM wharf 6 times and say thanks! All newbies must do this, it lets you into the club!:njphins: Kind of an initiation!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
:welcome: Make sure you PM wharf 6 times and say thanks! All newbies must do this, it lets you into the club!:njphins: Kind of an initiation!

Ok so I should fill up his mail box. Thanks for letting me know. I'll make sure to let him know you where so helpful. :lol:

Mongo said:
Ok so I should fill up his mail box. Thanks for letting me know. I'll make sure to let him know you where so helpful. :lol:

Believe me, he knows!:sidelol:

Mongo said:
Been a fins fan for a while now and just decided to sign up a few days ago. Really hope we can find ourselfs a new Qb soon with out resorting to the same old routine of bringing in other teams garbage. Also I really hope TO signs with the Donkeys or any place that isn't Dolphinland soon so we can stop the madness. :lol: It's so nice to have competance back in the Fins org.

Oh and Finheaven rules!

:whaasup: :bandwagon

'sup Mongo, welcome !

clear.gif

NJFINSFAN1 said:
He's serious we all had to do it. I did it like 8x that's getting excessive butI wanted to make an impression.:grapeape:

GRAPEAPE said:
He's serious we all had to do it. I did it like 8x that's getting excessive butI wanted to make an impression.:grapeape:

You stink! you got 2 more brownie points then me!:tantrum:

Mongo said:

:tantrum:

GRAPEAPE said:
He's serious we all had to do it. I did it like 8x that's getting excessive butI wanted to make an impression.

ya know... as soon as someone takes you seriously... I'm gonna forward all those PMs to you.....

NJFINSFAN1 said:
You stink! you got 2 more brownie points then me!:tantrum:

you too :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
WharfRat said:
:tantrum:

ya know... as soon as someone takes you seriously... I'm gonna forward all those PMs to you.....

you too :tongue:

MEEEEE :rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom