Hello Everyone. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello Everyone.

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Im so glad to have discovered this site. I was fortunate enough to be in Canton last weekend and was glad to be tipped to this site by some fellow dolphans. Feel free to email me or chat anytime. I love to talk about the Phins whenever I get the chance. I also am a huge Mets fan if anyone shares that interest with me. I call in quite often to the Mike and the Mad dog radio show out of NY and on YES network if you have Directv. I heard Mike today suggest that the Phins D will be good but the offense will be terrible. Tomorrow you will probably hear me call to tell him how far off he is. I feel like its the Defense that may be down this season. Stopping the run and big plays out of the passing game is a concern for me. The offense on the other hand has gotten a huge facelift. Start with the fact we have an actual coordinator. Add to that what was already a great receiving corps. Mix in the most depth at RB in the league to go with a better QB than last season and all thats missing is improvement on the most important part....The OL and the Phins may have a very potent offense. I feel like if the OL is improved the phins win at least 8 games. If the OL is better and the defense is as good as last year the phins will win 11 or 12, be in the playoffs and possible win the division. Believe that!

Welcome ABOARD!!!! get your feet wet and start reading/posting in the main forum :D

Back
Top Bottom