Hello Everyone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello Everyone

Darth Saban

"Forsberg to Gagne shot he SCORES!"
Reaction score
^ Like it says. Hello Everyone, my name is James (Jimmy, Jim, etc.). I am 20 years old and i live in the suburbs just outside of Northeast Philadelphia. I have been a Dolphins fan since the early 90's or so and of course my favorite player growing up was none other than Dan Marino. While i'm surrounded by Eagles fans and constantly heckled for being a Dolphins fan, i still bleed teal and orange because i became a Phins fan when i was young due to the greatness of Dan Marino, Don Shula and the rich history of the franchise (which i never expirienced :( ). While i have never expirienced Miami winning the super bowl, or even making one. I still appreciate and know all about the great Dolphin teams of the 70's and 80's and the great players that made up those teams.

While i consider myself knowledgable about all sports. There is still much for me to learn, so i come here to Finheaven, a site heralded as one of the largest, greatest team fan sites on the internet in pursuit to talk Phins, learn Phins and hopefully teach Phins to people who may not even know themselves. I am really happy to have found a Dolphins site of mass population like this, and i hope to have a great time posting here. Thanks for having me, and GO PHINS! :fh:

welcome to an amazing site....wow 113 posts in your first day, ive sean a couple of them, pretty good posts for the most part, glad to have you aboard:)

Back
Top Bottom