Hello Fh! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello Fh!

patinthehat

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My name is Patrick. I live in Tampa, FL and I am attending the University of South Florida.

I worked at "Lee Roy Selmon's" which was an outback affiliated restaurant close to Raymond James Stadium. I had to get out of there! WAYYYYYY too much bucs things and fans. There aren't many Fin fans here so I'm happy to have this FH community so I can chat with all you awesome people.

I can't wait to see what the fins will do this year!!

Also, I would love to play fantasy football this year, if any of you are up for starting a league I think it would be a lot of fun to play with fin fans, for sure.

:goof:

patinthehat said:
Hey guys,

My name is Patrick. I live in Tampa, FL and I am attending the University of South Florida.

I worked at "Lee Roy Selmon's" which was an outback affiliated restaurant close to Raymond James Stadium. I had to get out of there! WAYYYYYY too much bucs things and fans. There aren't many Fin fans here so I'm happy to have this FH community so I can chat with all you awesome people.

Also, I would love to play fantasy football this year, if any of you are up for starting a league I think it would be a lot of fun to play with fin fans, for sure.

Welcome to FH! :welcome: :wave:

Are you going to the Dolphins/Bucs game in October? I will be there. :D

patinthehat said:
Hey guys,

:welcome:

Oh my, USF? Be smart like FinheavenAJ was and transfer to UF, or at least UCF :)

Nublar7 said:
Welcome to FH! :welcome: :wave:

Are you going to the Dolphins/Bucs game in October? I will be there. :D

I am for sure going to that game. 15 minute drive to see my fins? FOR SURE!

Now that I've decided to go, it's time to teach the girlfreind about football so she can enjoy it as much as me!

haha, UF is a cool place...I almost went there.

UCF sucksssssssss. At least USF's football program is really looking up...can't say the same for those knights, ouch!

:welcome: Good group here. You'll enjoy your stay.

Back
Top Bottom