Hello from Baltimore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello from Baltimore

BMoreFinsFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey all,

After lurking for a long time, I finally decided to join up. I live in Baltimore, and yes, the playoff game was excruciating up here.

I grew up in Virginia, and became enamored with Dan Marino when I was a young kid. First game I ever went to was Skins-Fins, and it was over from there. I was a Dolphins fan for life.

Look forward to discussing the team on here, this place is the best Dolphins board I've found, and I'll be happy to post as much as I can about what's happening in Baltimore that could relate to the Fins.

Go Fins!

We are glad you joined us BMore. You are correct this is the best Dolphin board out there.

Please keep us informed on any inside scoop you might get. Everyone is on the edge of their seat over Jason Brown. If you hear anything please let us know out in the forums.

Welcome to Finheaven! :hi5:

We are glad you joined us BMore. You are correct this is the best Dolphin board out there.

Please keep us informed on any inside scoop you might get. Everyone is on the edge of their seat over Jason Brown. If you hear anything please let us know out in the forums.

Welcome to Finheaven! :hi5:

Absolutely.

Most of the fans up here want the Ravens to sign Brown long-term, most would rather keep him than Scott. They love the guy up here.

He is a really solid player, I'd love to see the Fins add him. I think getting him would really make our O-Line solid. Moving Satele to a back-up role, makes our line strong, as I don't think he is as bad as some on here think.

Plus, that allows us to focus on a couple areas we really need to in the draft (WR, LB, All of the secondary!)

Hey all,

After lurking for a long time, I finally decided to join up. I live in Baltimore, and yes, the playoff game was excruciating up here.

I grew up in Virginia, and became enamored with Dan Marino when I was a young kid. First game I ever went to was Skins-Fins, and it was over from there. I was a Dolphins fan for life.

Look forward to discussing the team on here, this place is the best Dolphins board I've found, and I'll be happy to post as much as I can about what's happening in Baltimore that could relate to the Fins.

Go Fins!
Welcome fellow North Eastern Dolphins fan. I am from Pennsylvania, and only about an one hour and 50 minute drive from Baltimore. I don't have to deal with Ravens fans really, but I am surrounded by Eagles fans.

We are glad to have you join the best and largest Dolphins fans site on the web. :hi5:

Welcome fellow North Eastern Dolphins fan. I am from Pennsylvania, and only about a one hour and 50 minute drive from Baltimore. I don't have to deal with Ravens fans really, but I am surrounded by Eagles fans.

We are glad to have you join the best and largest Dolphins fans site on the web. :hi5:

Glad to be here!

Ravens fans really aren't too bad, especially growing up around Redskins fans my whole life, those guys are awful.

Just glad to be able to talk to some people who love the Fins, and share some hate for the Pats, Jets, and Bills.

Sup Bmore Im From There As Well And Came Here Cause I Saw Sum Of My Photos Posted..just Luv Seeing People From Home Now That Im Stuck In Cali!grrr If Ya Dont Know Who I Am Google Me:)

Back
Top Bottom