Hello I'm Markeyh, A True Dol-Fan.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello I'm Markeyh, A True Dol-Fan....

MarkeyH from the old Herald board?

minus said:
MarkeyH from the old Herald board?

Wondering the same thing. I remember a markey from the old herald board that was quite controversial during the 1999 offseason.
The one when jimmy and Dan retired. If I remember correctly I believe he also posted at finheaven. Are you the same guy?

Yes I am one and the same a JJ fan and a die hard Dol-Fan. I do appreciate the suggestions and thank all who have welcomed me. I look forward to conversing with you all!!!

I am a Dol-fan who falls on this side of the opionion board..

Die hard fan

I am not a big Dave Wannstedt fan (to conservative IMO)

I firmly believe had Miami had a better Coaching staff they would have been to the SB at least once or twice in Dave's tenure...

I LOVE the offseason moves made by Rick Spielman(SP?)

My favorite Dolphin players are JT, RW, Zach,CC,R Mc,Junior Seau,Patrick Surtain.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Ignore 50% of what you read. The other 50% should be reread at least twice and then ignore 50% of that. Keep that pattern going until you are left with only your posts. Then use those posts as proof of your predetermined conclusions, since 'if must be true because you read it on a reputable site'.

Of course you could just choose to ignore this post.....

Welcome to the jungle....

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That may be the most accurate post I have ever read....Except for the ones that I post of course...

Well Welcome MarkeyH. I'm sure we will enjoy your posts. There's a lot of controversial posts in this forum so that's why FinfanInBuffalo tells you to ignore 50% of what you read. Besides that there's also a lot of false rumors and posts that are just to kill time. Also since It has gotten very crowded lately there are a lot of facts that are reported 5 or even 6 times so you got to ignore most of the posts. In my case I'm mostly a Lurker while I've been in this site since pretty much the 1999 offseason, I very rarely post compared to some of the people here. I'm pretty sure you posted in this board before. Am I correct?

Anyway Welcome for the third time to finheaven. It's nice to see an old "face".

I think I did post a few years ago about once or twice.....I started posting in 1996 at CNN/SI I was very active and also very opinionated......

I am still somewhat opinionated but less active.......

I use to write my article called "As The Seer Sees It" this seems like an excellent place to resurrect it.

Markeyh said:
IMO Miami should bring back J Nails....

Why do you say that? Do you have any proof that he is fully healthy or ready to return to his 2002 form?

It's a nice thought but unless you have some sort of actual reason to believe that he'll be any better than last year, it doesn't make any sense.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Ignore 50% of what you read. The other 50% should be reread at least twice and then ignore 50% of that. Keep that pattern going until you are left with only your posts. Then use those posts as proof of your predetermined conclusions, since 'if must be true because you read it on a reputable site'.

Of course you could just choose to ignore this post.....

Welcome to the jungle....

:roflmao: :roflmao: Funny because it is true? Good one dude.

Markeyh said:
I need help understanding this BB....any suggestions?
Here's my sugestion. First, go out there and buy every Ozzy and Black Sabbath CD ever made. Then listen to at least 3 of them everyday.Everytime you get frustrated just listen to Ozzy and everything will be ok and things will start to make sense to you.If this doesn't work, then buy every Iron Maiden CD ever made and.......you get the point?

Ozzy rules!!

The reason I feel it to be a prudent move to bring back Nails is the fact that he is good and he will heal and even keeping him on the team as a depth player would be wise just in case of injury.....I was most impressed with his play prior to his injury and feel he can return to form.

My only concern would be his current condition.....:cooldude:

Nice article to back up my feelings

[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica]All Jamie Nails wants is an opportunity.

Nails, an unrestricted free agent whom the Dolphins have shown little interest in re-signing, believes he can still play at the same high level he did two years ago when he had a Pro Bowl-type season.
[/font]

I'm in the best shape of my life," said Nails, who was slow returning to form last season after suffering a ruptured Achilles' tendon in December 2002. "I'm working out every day and I'm in excellent shape. I've got all my strength back. I've got a lot of mileage left, and I'm looking forward to big things. I'm far from done."

EDIT: Just be sure not to post entire articles (against TOS). :) Glad to still have you aboard. Muck

Back
Top Bottom