Help a Fan in MN - Foam Finger!? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help a Fan in MN - Foam Finger!?

MNPhinChick

Rookie
Reaction score
OK, I'm strange and I MUST have foam fingers for my fave teams. Got college, MLB, and NHL covered. But I'm lacking one for my very favorite team of all, my Phins. I've got the plush fan hand thing, which is a decent substitute but not nearly as obnoxious as a true foam finger, and I'm an obnoxious sports watcher. ;)

I can't find them anywhere online. And I've been looking for years. My friends have probably logged about 8 man hours looking for them on vacations to Florida. People are starting to get annoyed by me demanding they find me a foam finger whenever they go on vacation.

Do they exist? Where can I find one? Do you know a store that is selling them that might be able to ship me one?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance! Go Phins!

i'm going to the opener against the Jets-- If I can find one I'll pick it up for you at the game

That would be so wonderful!!

Now, would it be pushing it if I asked you to heckle Favre for me too?

Thank you so much for looking for me!

That's a given- Favre is going to hear it I promise. Any message in particular you would like me to send??? I'll be 3 rows from the field so i'm sure he'll hear it

Bill

That would be so wonderful!!

Now, would it be pushing it if I asked you to heckle Favre for me too?

Thank you so much for looking for me!

Oh wow...so much I'd wanna say...I'm sure you'll do just fine though! When he throws an interception, congratulate him on making that record even harder to attain. ;)

And, in events taking place earlier today, I won a foam finger on eBay!!!!! I won't be able to relax until it is safely in my possession, but it's looking good.

Go Phins!

They Had Foam Fingers At The Game-- I Hope You Got Yours Ok From Ebay!

The Finger arrived in time and cost me a whopping $6 with shipping. Years of searching, and it all ended for $6. Thanks again for offering!!

Ironically, a friend of mine was all excited that HE'd found me a foam finger too...when it rains it pours I guess. It definately worked last Sunday!

So I'm going to bump this thread because I wanted to point this out. I get my foam finger, and the Phins have their best season in 5 years. Just sayin'. ;)

Back
Top Bottom