Help from those that go to the games! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help from those that go to the games!

kpcane

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'm going to my first fins game in a very long time, and I wanted to know what the good spots were for tailgating, and what the tailgating scene is like at the fins games. Any help is appreciated!

Do you have a parking pass? The closer to the stadium, the better the tailgates IMO. My group takes up an entire area in East 22... But, it's always good to go with people you know. I've seen some territorial people in the parking lot sometimes... A great tailgate is what you make of it...

Stop by the Dol-Fan in Camry Zone East 22!

I pretty much park where ever we can find a spot in the east side of the stadium. We used to get there around 10ish and it was no problem... now you better be there by 9 something if you want a prime spot. Anywhere on the east side is pretty decent...

Dolphins561 said:
Do you have a parking pass? The closer to the stadium, the better the tailgates IMO. My group takes up an entire area in East 22... But, it's always good to go with people you know. I've seen some territorial people in the parking lot sometimes... A great tailgate is what you make of it...

listen to this man, me and my boys tailgate right near him every week, and every week, it's insane.... camery zone east 22 is the deal.... hope to see you there brother...

Dolphins561 said:

I don't have a parking pass...how much is it to park in the camry zone? You know how much parking costs in other areas?

And I go to most UM games, so I know about great tailgating...just wondering if it's the same 'up north'.

bump, just in case anybody else knows a thing or two about the tailgating scene at Dolphin stadium.

Go Phins

I am going to my first home game this weekend. I have been to games in San Diego and Arizona. I purchased a orange parking pass on ebay for 40 bucks. Cant wait to party with my fellow fin fans and hopefully see Tom Brady and the Pats leave our stadium crying :boohoo:.

Your wish has been granted !!

Tom and the gang got SPANKED and sent back to Foxboro. lol

Back
Top Bottom