Help on Fantasy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help on Fantasy

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I really need your guys help. My FFL draft is today and i have the 10 pick, could you guys please help on who to choose? Do you think that Matt Hasselbeck could be a option? Or would it be better to go to Daunta Culepepper? PLease please help.

Do you think Portis would be there?

Don't take portis, he is overrated, and doesn't have a denver caliber oline.

This will probably be moved the the Fantasy section, so if you don't see it again thats were it will be.

Take the best available RB unless Harison or Moss are on the board. Bennet, Lewis, Henry & Ricky :D all may be there at 10. I presume Tomlinson, Priest etc will be gone.

What about Ahmen Green or McCallister?

My first 3 round i want to have 2 rb and 1 qb. is that a good stragety?

P.S. sorry for my spelling. :)

Ahmen Green won't be at 10, but if he is, get him.

My first 3 round i want to have 2 rb and 1 qb. is that a good stragety

See what QBs are available, if your in the 2nd round and you have someone like Trent Green, Or Mike Vick take one of them.

What position do you think i should go after in the next 3 rounds. I was thinking 2 wr and te or def/st?

Last year in my fantasy leauge i won like 10 or 11 games. Then i lost in the first round of playoffs.

Draft RB's in the first two rounds, then two WRs in the next two. Don't worry about a quarterback untill the 5th round or so. Trust me, there will be plenty of quality QB's left. After that snag another RB, then another WR or two, then worry about TEs, DEFs, and a K last.

Phinz4Life said:
Draft RB's in the first two rounds, then two WRs in the next two. Don't worry about a quarterback untill the 5th round or so. Trust me, there will be plenty of quality QB's left. After that snag another RB, then another WR or two, then worry about TEs, DEFs, and a K last.
Absolutely agree

Thanks guys for the help. But what qb would you think be there in the 5th round?

PhinDude88 said:
Thanks guys for the help. But what qb would you think be there in the 5th round?

you have to draft a QB in the first three rounds at least but I would draft a QB in the first and then if you need help at RB when the draft is over you can pick up Tatum Bell or Kevin Jones

Back
Top Bottom