Henne may be inconsistent but at least he isn't doing this kind of thing........ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne may be inconsistent but at least he isn't doing this kind of thing........

I'm just happy junc had an lol as opposed to this turning into henne versus sanchez

also we have some characters in the AFC east at QB

weeeeeeetombrady-1.jpg

3068d1284604439sanchezsuncameupweknewwou-1.jpg

Chad20Henne20tmz-1.jpg

Bills didn't deserve a mention
marksanchez03-1.jpg

You have to win to be coveted by the magazines. Oh and btw good looks are also helpful........Just saying.:idk:

Tony must think his extension is iron-clad; he now appears fearless (or is it oblivious?) - just like General Custer, all hell-bent galloping towards the Battle of Little Bighorn.

His press conferences remind me of Baghdad Bobs final presser during Operation Enduring Freedom. We are winning the war! Baghdad is safe! We stopped the Americans at the border! And while he is saying that a ****ing M1A1 tank cruises by the window behind him! Tony Sparano is Sudam Huseining my football team!

At least people arent still crying & burning everything for not drafting this guy.
gaybrady-1.jpg

I'm just happy junc had an lol as opposed to this turning into henne versus sanchez

also we have some characters in the AFC east at QB

weeeeeeetombrady-1.jpg

3068d1284604439sanchezsuncameupweknewwou-1.jpg

Chad20Henne20tmz-1.jpg

Bills didn't deserve a mention

not just restricted to our div :idk:

ra9u68-1.jpg

I don't know what kind of room we have to insult other quarterbacks.

10fbz88-1.jpg
- Goes to back to back AFC Championship games

6a00d83451b84f69e20154327df3eb970c500wi-1.jpg
- Wins 3 Super Bowls

ChadHenne-1.gif
- Throws stupid interceptions to lose games

seriously who cares, i'd take a qb who dresses like a girl and jams out to Taylor Swift as long as he gets the job done. When its game time everyone's wearing some type of variation of the same uniform, only difference is that the ones you're making fun of are actually competent starters in the NFL. And if we're going to nitpick Henne's forehead foreskin is more embarrassing than getting paid to model.

Back
Top Bottom