HERALD: Wannstedt reassures Ogunleye | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HERALD: Wannstedt reassures Ogunleye

LoXiN said:
We already have the "Best DE pair in Football" ESPN (WHO NEVER GIVE THE DOLPHINS ANY LOVE) and SI.

This is why it is impotant to keep Ogun. With Ogun and Taylor putting pressure on the Quarterback it makes our DB's that much better. He started and played great in the Pro Bowl.

I will believe us signing OGun L-T when I see it. So far, he has wanted big bucks and we have spent all the bucks we have. So cap-wise not sure how this is happening as well as getting CC sign L-T - which is more important IMO

I'm not saying he CANT coach.

I'm Saying we SHOULDNT LET HIM COACH IN MIAMi!

AZPHINFAN75 said:
This is why it is impotant to keep Ogun. With Ogun and Taylor putting pressure on the Quarterback it makes our DB's that much better. He started and played great in the Pro Bowl.

I'm not disputing you, I knew he was going to be special when I saw him the first game of the year.

Hell I have an Ogun jersey.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
all people do is talk bad about dave and i really think he's done a great job we just have high expectations every year.he has done better than jimmy johnson remember him i do he sucked at coaching but could draft good.dave is a good coach a players coach thats why he isn't gm anymore cause he is a good coach and thats all he wants to be.

Sorry buddy GREAT! Maybe a good job noway great. I really don't think he had much choice in it as far as GM goes. :fire: Dave and Jay need to go away.

HELL YEA!!! WELCOME BACK WALE!!! A THUMB UP 4 the FO...I'll give them TWO when they lock up CHAMBERS LONG TERM! Can't wait till Ogun gets back on the field with his team and lining up opposite of Taylor and showing the scrubs how to really rush and sack. Best news in this month of MAY.

Back
Top Bottom