Here is how we salvage the season..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here is how we salvage the season.....

Phinatic

HVAC Technician
Basement Dweller
Reaction score
i say we re-sign Ogun now, make our d-line that much better. Since madison has lost a step and we have poole and howard behind him, trade madison to seattle, they had one of the worse pass defenses in the league last year, and CB is one of the last pieces of thier puzzle, in return we get either Koren Robinson or Darrell Jackson. They almost have to except the deal since thay are so weak at CB and strong at WR. Trading sam would give us a major break on the cap also. Every time we got burnt last year it was on sams side. I say send him to seattle, and if seattle wont go for it send him to the saints for Stallworth or Horn, one of the two teams will jump all over it. Its the only way i see us saving this season.Any thoughts?

i really think we should do somethin other then sit here and let this season go

Seattle isn't going to deal Robinson or Jackson,that's their bread and butter. Maybe we could get a #3 WR from the Texans like Jabar Gaffney. Seattle has Alex Bannister at WR he might be had for a pick.
Rod Gardner, he was on the block earlier this spring, maybe the skins will part w/ him for a player.

We could afford to get rid of a corner, however we caould also have one of the best defenses in the league if we re-sign Ogun, and keep all those CB's.

IF AJ Feeley is better than Fiedler, and Thompson steps up his play...ah it will still suck on offense.

Trade Sam...sounds good.

A couple of false statements in this post.

First, Sam Madison is still a top ten corner. If he's lost a step, then he's dropped from the best pure cover guy in the league to around the 7th or 8th best.

Second, Miami would not get any cap relief by trading Madison. They would take a cap hit of around $6 million.

COME ON.....

you think a player teh age of Madison that has already shown to have his game start slipping is going to get you a young and talented WR? i think these problems have driven you all mad.

dolfan87 said:
We could afford to get rid of a corner, however we caould also have one of the best defenses in the league if we re-sign Ogun, and keep all those CB's.

IF AJ Feeley is better than Fiedler, and Thompson steps up his play...ah it will still suck on offense.

Trade Sam...sounds good.

AJ is 100X better that Fiedler. He will not dissapoint. :cooldude:
Thompson on the other hand....:shakeno:

i'll wager the fin's could still tear up the CFL! wait, they do a lot of passing up there. nevermind:roflmao:

Levy's Hat, i've already moved one of your smack posts to the depths, write another one in the main forum and consider yourself out of here....

TerryTate
Finheaven and Co.

stop that trade sam madison talk, it won´t happen we take a cap hit of combined 11 million this and next year, no way it happens, this is still the NFL and not the NBA, players dont get traded often

I would trade Madison if we are going to get someone who is as good as Boston c/have been; bot no less. Either way, I am pretty sure we are hosed cap-wise if we trade Madison and all the guaranteed money he got.

well there goes my "Dolphins Re-locating to NFLEurope" thread....

and saying Mark Duper is still faster than Tim Brown was a compliment!! jeez you guys are wound up tight around here....tighter than rickey's spliffs:goof:

dolfan87 said:

Trade Sam...sounds good.

LOL... that was good... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

aw comeon guys, just havin some fun.

seriously, i'd never hope for or celebrate someone's injury and i'd rather face any team with all their weapons on the field, no joke. fair is fair.

Back
Top Bottom