Here's a question 4 you! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's a question 4 you!

msmiamidolphin

Msmiamidolphinfan@msn.com
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!:nublar:

Its been awhile (a season,lol) but, I'm back! Was just wondering if anyone knows if muck, liquid, and teck are still around?! As for the Fins!!!!! I hope we have a good season! I'm not to happy with Gus but, I guess Saban will wake up soon. I think A.J is a great QB not the best but, good! Why the hell do they have him 3rd string !!!!That pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!! It sucks that we lost Brock Marion ! Anyone know where he went from the Lions?! I could just sit here and, go on for hours! Anyone feel the same or, can answer any of the above feel free!

GO DOLPHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer:
anyone who doesnt like what said....:moon:
As for the patriots this year.................:tank:

I saw a post by Muck earlier today, I think. All my days are just kind of blending together.

I'm still here. :) I was wondering if you were ever gonna grace us with your presence again. :lol:

Did you go to the Broncos game??

Hey you!

Yep! I was on the 30! Great game!!!!! I decided to come back and, say hi....maybe post some new pic'c,lol! Nice hearing from you! By the way RWHITNEY014 says your second around here,lol! You are first with me! Hugs!

Can't you guys just feel the love?? :yes:

I had two tickets but couldn't make it down. But I'll be down this weekend and two games next month. :woot:

I'm liking the new pics. But there's one that I dig the most. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom