Here's to a great draft ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's to a great draft !

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Brothers from the beautiful island of Kauai may we have an awesome defensive draft that rocks the house!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone got an estimate about what time Miami will pick, if they stay at 22nd? I'll be at a concert, checking from my phone.. THANKS!!

Anyone got an estimate about what time Miami will pick, if they stay at 22nd? I'll be at a concert, checking from my phone.. THANKS!!

Here's an estimated time slot for each pick but it's contingent on every team taking their full amount of slotted time for thier pick.

C-WP9b0XkAE_6l-.jpg

Here's an estimated time slot for each pick but it's contingent on every team taking their full amount of slotted time for thier pick.

C-WP9b0XkAE_6l-.jpg

That doesn't put the time in for trades but it's a good start thanks.

To all Phins fans: Party hard, stay safe, and have a great time tonight! GO PHINS!

I just hope I can stay awake long enough to see who Miami drafts. I really hate the new schedule.

Ditto. One reason I don't bother to tune into the networks for the draft on Thurs, and Fri, nights is because I don't want to continue to encourage this stupid format they currently have.

Gimme the good ol' weekend draft party of Sat 1-3, and Sun 4-7. That was perfect.

Ditto. One reason I don't bother to tune into the networks for the draft on Thurs, and Fri, nights is because I don't want to continue to encourage this stupid format they currently have.

Gimme the good ol' weekend draft party of Sat 1-3, and Sun 4-7. That was perfect.

It was so beautiful :( Like Christmas had a baby with the Chinese New Year and named it Draft Weekend.

Back
Top Bottom