Hernandez Charged In 2 Additional Murders | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hernandez Charged In 2 Additional Murders

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
(CNN) -- Ex-New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez has been charged with two counts of first-degree murder in the July 2012 killings of two men, authorities said Thursday. He also was charged with three counts of armed assault with attempt to murder.Hernandez, 24, is expected to be arraigned in the killings next week. He already had been arrested and charged in a separate case: the 2013 slaying of a semipro football player.
A grand jury had been looking into whether Hernandez played a role in the 2012 case, in which Daniel Abreu and Safiro Furtado were killed while they were in a car near a Boston nightclub.
It first became public that Hernandez was suspected in the Boston slayings when documents were unsealed in court in January.
In those records, it is suggested that Hernandez was the trigger man in Abreu and Furtado's killings.
"There is ... probable cause to believe that Aaron Hernandez was operating the suspect vehicle used in the shooting homicides ... and may have been the shooter," reads a June 2013 warrant that was part of the unsealed batch of records.
The warrant was used to search a Toyota 4Runner linked to Hernandez that, according to court documents, witnesses saw at the scene of the crime. The warrant gave permission to search for gun residue on the SUV, which was recovered at the home of Hernandez's uncle in Bristol, Connecticut.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/15/justice/aaron-hernandez-indictment/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

That dude is just evil...
I wonder what else he has gotten away with.
Glad he is locked up.

This dude is something. I'm still worried about Pounecy and all this bull****, if he is involved with anything outside of playing on the same College team as Aaron I'd cut his ass straight up.

Unbelievable... the 3 additional assault charges were shots aimed at 3 of the other passengers and wounds incurred by 1 or two of them. In other words, sounds like Hernandez tried to take out the entire car - 5 people, with no gang ties according to the DA - who had the misfortune of running into him at a club. And 9 days later started camp.

Unlike Lloyd, on this one they've got the gun and car. Don't think that Mass is a capitol punishment state < too bad.

Is there any doubt he killed that kid at UF and wounded the other? I hope we Floridians get our shot and strap his ass to old sparky!

The Patriots organization embraced Hernandez at the time, and his narrative was one of redemption from a rough past. But ever since the slaying of Lloyd last spring, a string of shocking details about Hernandez’s personal life have emerged.

They include:

• Hernandez's alleged shooting of Alexander Bradley, his employee, after a fight at Tootsie’s Cabaret in Miami Gardens.

Bradley, who was shot in the eye, later sued Hernandez in U.S. District Court’s Southern District of Florida. The lawsuit remains active, although his attorneys recently acknowledged in court that “there is no way of knowing when Hernandez’s criminal action may he resolved.” The latest charges will only add to the uncertainty.

Authorities believe Bradley was in a Toyota 4Runner with Hernandez the night de Abreu and Furtado were killed.

Bradley has since been arrested for his alleged role in a separate nightclub gunfight in Connecticut. Despite his incarceration, Bradley's representatives are still pushing for a June 2015 court date in Bradley’s lawsuit against Hernandez.

Investigators have also looked into potential gun-trafficking charges for Hernandez, an inquiry that has involved Dolphins center Mike Pouncey.

When the Dolphins traveled to New England last October, Massachusetts State Police served Pouncey with a subpoena to appear before a grand jury in the Hernandez investigation. Pouncey has never been named as a suspect, and briefly left the team in December to testify.

Efforts to reach Pouncey’s representatives for reaction Thursday were unsuccessful, and the Dolphins had no comment.

Prosecutors on Thursday did not publicly link the most recent charges to the Lloyd slaying, but some have theorized that Lloyd may have known about the previous two murders.

Lloyd, a semi-pro football player who was part of Hernandez’s circle, was shot and killed on June 17, 2013, in an industrial park a mile from Hernandez’s opulent home.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/05/15/4119735/former-patriots-and-gators-tight.html#storylink=cpy

He is guilty, I mean innocent, I mean guilty, no innocent!

They released a boat load of documents today. There are 33 pages of texts between Hernandez and Belichick, this should get interesting.

Before former New England Patriots star tight end Aaron Hernandez was jailed on a murder charge last year, he exchanged a lot of text messages with Patriots coach Bill Belichick.

Between February 2013 and May 2013 prior to Odin Lloyd being murdered in June of last year, Belichick and Hernandez exchanged 33 pages of text messages turned over by prosecutors to Hernandez's legal team.

According to the Hartford Courant, Massachusetts detectives have interviewed Belichick, Patriots owner Robert Kraft, director of football Berj Najarian, director of player personnel Nick Caserio and strength coach Moses Cabrera.

The filings were turned over Monday.
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Detectives also interviewed Belichick and Kraft. I am curious to know if they dragged them in during the season like they did Pouncey? I know the football season doesn't really matter to the authorities as they have more important matters but I would still like to know.

Massachusetts detectives in one of Aaron Hernandez's murder cases have interviewed New England Patriots Coach Bill Belichick, owner Robert Kraft and other team employees as part of the year-long probe.

The statements that Belichick and Kraft made to authorities – along with the interviews of director of football Berj Najarian, director of player personnel Nicholas Caserio and strength coaches Harold Nash Moses Cabrera – are referenced in documents filed in Fall River Superior Court. The filings, made public Monday, list the evidence prosecutors in the Odin Lloyd murder case have turned over to Hernandez's defense lawyers in advance of the trial.
http://www.courant.com/news/connect...z-patriots-interviewed-20140714,0,30943.story

Last edited by a moderator:
FALL RIVER, Mass. (AP) — The cousin of Aaron Hernandez who was charged with criminal contempt after refusing to testify before the grand jury that indicted the former New England Patriot intends to change her plea to guilty, her lawyer said Monday.

Tanya Singleton, of Bristol, Connecticut, had pleaded not guilty. Prosecutors say she was granted immunity but declined to testify.

E. Peter Parker, her lawyer, said during a brief proceeding in Fall River Superior Court that she will change her plea at the trial scheduled for Aug. 12.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/aaron-hernandez-cousin-plead-guilty-contempt

Can't wait to see what's in those Belichick texts. If they don't all leak out I'm going to be very disappointed.

Kind of makes the whole Martin incognito ...he said/she said....look like a pillow fight.
Kraft and Belichick (Patriots) will get minimal coverage and no black eye from this...
Hernandez is a murdering monster..I hope he gets what is coming to him.

Back
Top Bottom