Hey all. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey all.

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
Without getting into an argument with anyone, I will simply say this. I have 3 things I'm giving away with RW's name and/or number on them. The only thing you would have to do is pay for shipping.

I don't know if you know any female fin fans, but I have a ladies t-shirt worn only a couple times that I'm giving. Also two Reebok RW ladies jersey dresses. One is a tank top dress that looks like a real jersey.

The other has short sleeves and is a little heavier material. Both are brand new - worn only one time.

I can provide pictures if you would like to see them.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Mary (njfinfan)

OFFER HAS BEEN RESCINDED.

Thank you.

nj

njfinfan said:
Without getting into an argument with anyone, I will simply say this. I have 3 things I'm giving away with RW's name and/or number on them. The only thing you would have to do is pay for shipping.

I don't know if you know any female fin fans, but I have a ladies t-shirt worn only a couple times that I'm giving. Also two Reebok RW ladies jersey dresses. One is a tank top dress that looks like a real jersey.

The other has short sleeves and is a little heavier material. Both are brand new - worn only one time.

I can provide pictures if you would like to see them.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Mary (njfinfan)

cnc66 said:
tease, I wanted to see what i looked like as a Dolphin doll....

I'll put the pics up but they're not being given away anymore.

IMG_0021-1.jpg

IMG_0019-1.jpg

IMG_0018-1.jpg

IMG_0017-1.jpg

IMG_0016-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom