Hey Central Florida Fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Central Florida Fans

At least none of you are stuck watching the Chargers. I love SNF or MNF so I can se the Phins in HD. Otherwise, I go to the San Diego Brewing Company to watch the game!

I've gone to the Ale House by UCF in Waterford Lakes before.

I really like JB's Sportsbar off Kirkman.

Come watch @ the Ale House by UCF with me and Outtawack, we'll go there even if its on TV that day, i love watching each and every game going on when the phins go to commercial :)

I remember rooting for the Bungles after we beat the ravens last year, they were the ones to give the Chiefs their first loss :lol:

bigmiamifan said:
Well, I guess it will be GameCast on ESPN.com a few times this year :( Can't even get audio from www.wqam.com like years past. I don't feel like paying Real their subscription fee to listen. I wish I could get AM radio from Miami up here.

me too, i miss the mad dog....

Howard David has the voice, but i still like Bill Zimpfer better....

Moe Howard DAvid is not well-liked by the rest of WQAM, its his voice that carrys him and keeps him from getting canned

Those are some pretty big games to miss! vs NE and vs Rams! I live in NYC so I have to go to a sports bar to watch, otherwise I'm stuck watching some meaningless Jets or Giants game...my grandmother lives in central Florida, though, lots of times have had to drive 40 miles to Daytona to see a Fins game when I have been visiting her..kind of blows!

Its the same way in melbourne. we qualify for the Jags market. I guess Ill be at the local Beef O Bradys

Tallahassee gets all the phins games. :tongue: I still like to go out to watch the games though. If I can't go to a game I might as well watch it with a bunch of phin fans. :drinker:

pigskinguy said:
I way prefer watching games at home. I don't have to be alone, but anyone that does come over needs to know beforehand what it is like watching a Dolphins game with me..........Funny, now that I think about it , not to many people come over to my place to watch the games with me. :confused:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I can tell you're a serious Phin fan. When the game is on everyone seems to disappear in my house too. :lol:

Guess Im riding my bike over to the ale house.. :(

Hopefully I have a car by then.. Lol.

They'll think you're a drunk if you do that. Only alcoholics ride bicycles to bars. :lol:

SWS84 said:
play away and in the same time slot as the Phins, I watch the game at our local Beef O'Brady's. They have most, if not all, of the games and feature the Phins on the Big screen TV. I have to get them to work on their menu, though, because after two years I still haven't found a dish that I care for that much. I would rather be home with the wife and kids, but at least I get to see all of the games. :D

Steve
I live in kissimmee and I used to go to Frogers to see the games. They show EVERY single game of every team there but the last couple of years I had the ticket at my parents. but now I got my new house and I have dishnetwork so we'll see.

Ozzy rules!!

Danny I just moved to Kissimmee not too long ago, where is froggers? I used to live an hour from Jax and couldnt get but maybe 6 out of the 16 Phins games. So if we get 12 Im already ahead ....lol But no Patsies come on!!!

Back
Top Bottom