Hey guys, it’s been a while. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey guys, it’s been a while.

LittleLeah

Club Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I’m Leah. The late BigBry’s daughter, Leah! I had an account here I created to give you all “the news” and I actually lost the account details. I mentioned those years ago that I wanted to be around a bit to be able to reach out to my dad’s pals as well as give those who cared about him a way to reach out as well.

Truthfully, I had been apprehensive of being here as the memories of him were making me a sniveling little crybaby but as the years passed things have been a lot easier. So, here I am! (Again!)

I do love the dolphins just like my old man. And, that jersey you guys sent me is framed and on my wall. I’ll have to post a pic for you all later!

So, hey! Here’s an intro!

Hey guys!
I’m Leah. The late BigBry’s daughter, Leah! I had an account here I created to give you all “the news” and I actually lost the account details. I mentioned those years ago that I wanted to be around a bit to be able to reach out to my dad’s pals as well as give those who cared about him a way to reach out as well.

Truthfully, I had been apprehensive of being here as the memories of him were making me a sniveling little crybaby but as the years passed things have been a lot easier. So, here I am! (Again!)

I do love the dolphins just like my old man. And, that jersey you guys sent me is framed and on my wall. I’ll have to post a pic for you all later!

Your Dad is a legend around here and is greatly missed. Glad you decided to open an account and reconnect with us. We have a Forum named after him in his honor and it will be here forever. When threads turn salty, we send them to BigBry's Locker to let posters fight it out. Every member knows what BigBry's Locker is.
Do you remember your previous account name? I can revive it and merge your posts with your new account.
Hope all is well with you Leah, welcome back! Go Phins!

Hey guys!

Welcome Back Leah!! Good to have you back in the fold.

Hey guys!

might as well post your official song:

Back
Top Bottom