Hey! I have 2 things to say! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey! I have 2 things to say!

SeasonsMusic

Pianist
Reaction score
First off, I think these forums are taking this lost in a great way & we're all happy that the Fins made it this far. I think most of us are just sad & wished for a better outcome (get those turnovers back :() Anyways, hell yea guys.

2nd, kinda a question here. The stadium looked like a blast today, Im sure a ton of those people were fair-whether fans. Do you think they will all be back at the START of next season? I hope this loss didnt deflate how everyone felt about the Fins all year long. I wanna see that stadium rocking all year long next year, I was wondering if you guys think it will be like that next year at the start.:hi5:

hahaha, I didnt have to work today & i drank a whole 6 pack & took 2 shots today. 1 shot before the game started for goodluck (HAAAAAA) & the brown TD.......so yea..... :( im currently recovering from my abuse i took today

It was a great turnaround season yes. This team is a work in process, though, and needs to get bigger and tougher in many positions.

It would be great to think the stadium will fill up every game starting next year. Unfortunately, I do not see it. Ever since leaving the Orange Bowl the fan experience has changed. The majority of local fans are fair weather, and there aren't enough hardcore fans like us to get it filled.

The fact is, the stadium is a furnace in September and in reality this market needed a stadium like what was built in Glendale for the Cardinals. Most fair weather fans will not sit through the heat anymore.

I was thinking of taking a trip down to FL for Fins opening game next year, just how crazy hot is the heat there in sept.

Seems like the stands are usually full for our home openers.. after that, how many seats are filled depends on how good we look. it's no secret local miami fans are fair weather (exlcuding FH'ers)

Im just excited to play the NFC South next year, get to go to a few games within driving distance.

Back
Top Bottom