Hey I'm new but also a Green Bay Fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey I'm new but also a Green Bay Fan

Packer Fan

Green Bay Packer
Reaction score
Hey I like a lot of teams and the Dolphins are alright but I like the Green Bay Packers there having a bad year (3-10) but they'll come back

Welcome

And its ok your a packer fan everyone is welcome here, I also like the packers to an extent, just make sure you dont say anything to negative about our team and we wont get on your back about anything going on with yours

say what you want about the Packers I hear enough from school that the Packers suck which is true there 3-10

Packer Fan said:
say what you want about the Packers I hear enoungh from school that the Packers scuk which is true there 3-10

maybe, but still they have been in every game at least, and you still have brett favre who I believe is the second best QB in NFL history

And the packers have so much history it would be a real disrespect to judge them on 1 year

I know I wouldnt like to take crap for how miami played last year

there all Viking fans in Iowa well Northern Iowa they are eastern Iowa is Packers

Samkon Gado is doing well but I think Ahman Green could be better but he's hurt same with Walker and there 2 guards..Packers always struggle with Injuries

Back
Top Bottom