Hey Jets fans... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Jets fans...

I love folks w/ 200 posts in 3 years as if they would have been here today if Miami had lost.

Hey dude, don't be bitter. We won the game. Let's not get into hypothetical scenarios because you'd be singing a different tune had your team won the game. It's funny, you're one of the members I had in mind when I created this thread, and sure enough your post is pretty much what I was expecting. This threads for Jets fans admitting we were the better team. And all of the ones in here were able to do that, except for one. You have no idea how often I post or visit this site. How is that even relevant anyway? I guess I have to make a post every time I visit to prove something. I don't come here to compete for the most posts. I come here to talk about my Miami Dolphins and last night they beat the Jets handily. You saw the game didn't you?

I love folks w/ 200 posts in 3 years as if they would have been here today if Miami had lost.

The nerve of him showing up on a Dolphins forum after a big win lol. Seriously, I respect the fact that you are one of the few Jets fans that can come here and discuss football without being a d*ck, but the only way that argument would be valid was if he showed up on JI or GangGreen stirring it up. If you're on a Fins Forum you have to expect to see posts like his. Especially after all of the bad blood over Rex Ryan and his lame act:rolleyes2:

Hey dude, don't be bitter. We won the game. Let's not get into hypothetical scenarios because you'd be singing a different tune had your team won the game. It's funny, you're one of the members I had in mind when I created this thread, and sure enough your post is pretty much what I was expecting. This threads for Jets fans admitting we were the better team. And all of the ones in here were able to do that, except for one. You have no idea how often I post or visit this site. How is that even relevant anyway? I guess I have to make a post every time I visit to prove something. I don't come here to compete for the most posts. I come here to talk about my Miami Dolphins and last night they beat the Jets handily. You saw the game didn't you?

I have given Miami credit a million different times including creating my own thread.

I hate when people come out of the woodwork b/c their team wins. Show up when you win, show up when you lose. Get invovled int he debates before games- don't just show up to talk trash if your team wins.

Back
Top Bottom