*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) *** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) ***

ucfphinfan12

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Dolphins should do everything within their power to sign Tim Tebow. He will definitely bring in a fan presence and following and would be a great addition to this team. Does anyone know if he cleared waivers? ucfpf13

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, I still live in Gainesville (class of 82') and i love the Gators and Tim Tebow.

Please do not start anymore let's bring him here threads.

Re: Dolphins should sign Tim Tebow

He cleared waivers. Steve Ross is that you?

He cleared waivers with a very affordable contract.

Absolutely not

Dude had the chance to be traded to nfl team if he agreed to move positions. His ego was too big and because of it he will be in Canada.

He cleared waivers with a very affordable contract.

I guess it depends on what you mean by affordable. I would not pay a guy 2.5 million esp if I know he will probably clear waivers.
I would sign him to be my third qb and developmental player.

are you kidding me? do you realize the circus he'd bring along with him? i respect the man for holding tight to his Christian beliefs, but as for his athletic ability pertaining to the game of football, is a resounding "no."

The Dolphins should do everything within their power to sign Tim Tebow. He will definitely bring in a fan presence and following and would be a great addition to this team. Does anyone know if he cleared waivers? ucfpf13

**** no.
We dont need that media whore.

I agree. I think we should sign him now to a contract with no guaranteed money. We are two weeks away from the vote so it would be a huge boost to get the new renovations agreed upon. Use him as a practice player to work against the spread offense throughout the year and wait to see if they will open up the ability to trade him to the CFL for a receiver or lineman next year.

I agree. I think we should sign him now to a contract with no guaranteed money. We are two weeks away from the vote so it would be a huge boost to get the new renovations agreed upon. Use him as a practice player to work against the spread offense throughout the year and wait to see if they will open up the ability to trade him to the CFL for a receiver or lineman next year.

Yea because CFL linemen and receivers have been so ultra successful lol.

Back
Top Bottom