Hey look, WV's boy toy Matt Ryan throws 3 more int's...so | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey look, WV's boy toy Matt Ryan throws 3 more int's...so

BGtoKNfor6

Where is the reset button?
Reaction score
I guess having Julio Jones, Roddy White and younger Tony Gonzalez does nothing to bring your qb along? It really is showing now, isn't it. Wonder if Tannehill would be any better with that kind of talent around him? Oh yeah and the falcon's oline isn't all the great either. But I know Brees, Rodgers and Manning would do just fine in ATL this year...

Matt Ryan is a good QB and it's pitiful what he has to work with right now.

But it's also been pitiful what we've asked Ryan Tannehill to work with, so I suppose I kind of agree with you. You put a QB in a terrible situation and he will look terrible.

Its always a little different when you arent playing the easiest schedule in the league

He's a pretty good regular season QB if he has the horses and protection. Certainly a strong case can be made getting to the playoffs but I dunno, that 08 loss to the Ravens was debilitating. So considering that he's pretty futile in 2qnd halves and particularly 4th qtrs in games where you're one and done going back to his senior year in college, I don't know how much of a recurring case of blueballs is worth it. If you are some one who's given up on raw Tannehill based on a small sample size and what he has to work with...then if that's the case you should have more of a reliable sample than that to give up on ever reaching the promised land with Melty.

33l1ceg-1.jpg

Good QBs have bad games. It happens. Just get over the fact that Long was the wrong pick and move on already.

Good QBs have bad games. It happens. Just get over the fact that Long was the wrong pick and move on already.

Nah. It's more fun to regurgitate the same arguments that were thrown in posters faces for years from WV and the likes about players that were never on the dolphins. But let's completely ignore the absolute dog crap that Chad Henne and even Tannehill in his first year had to deal with. I think we are now seeing that Matt Ryan will never be able to elevate his game like Manning, Brees and Rodgers and was a product of the weapons he was surrounded with. If this wasn't the case, the falcons would be in the thick of it. 7 interceptions in 2 games. What's the excuse for him that we can't use for Tannehill?

Matt Ryan is a good QB and it's pitiful what he has to work with right now.

But it's also been pitiful what we've asked Ryan Tannehill to work with, so I suppose I kind of agree with you. You put a QB in a terrible situation and he will look terrible.

Nope. Every dolphins qb is supposed to have the vision of a hawk and the ability of a mix of Manning, Brees, Rodgers, Marino and Tom Brady all in one. So when our qb's are dealt a **** sandwich the rebuttal is that he should be throwing the ball away on every sack or be something he isn't. Either that or he is a bust and he sucks.

Nah. It's more fun to regurgitate the same arguments that were thrown in posters faces for years from WV and the likes about players that were never on the dolphins. But let's completely ignore the absolute dog crap that Chad Henne and even Tannehill in his first year had to deal with. I think we are now seeing that Matt Ryan will never be able to elevate his game like Manning, Brees and Rodgers and was a product of the weapons he was surrounded with. If this wasn't the case, the falcons would be in the thick of it. 7 interceptions in 2 games. What's the excuse for him that we can't use for Tannehill?
Wow, still blaming everybody else for Henne sucking. Tells me all I need to know about your ability to judge QB play. Next you'll tell me Brian Griese was a great QB, but was screwed over by the fact that he had to throw to chumps like Kendall Newsom.

Back
Top Bottom