Hey Miami fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Miami fans

GBpackers10

Active Roster
Reaction score
I just wanted to congratulate the Heat and your city on their NBA title. I hope you guys get one this year if we don't win it this year. Tannehill hopefully has a breakout year. You guys are very lovable compared to the Hated Jets and the hated Patriots. God bless.

I just wanted to congratulate the Heat and your city on their NBA title. I hope you guys get one this year if we don't win it this year. Tannehill hopefully has a breakout year. You guys are very lovable compared to the Hated Jets and the hated Patriots. God bless.

Thanks, can't wait for the parade, the last two were a lot of fun.

Just curious, any talented cap cuts coming from the Pack this year?

I love how you ignore the Bills...as does the rest of the AFCE usually.

Thanks, can't wait for the parade, the last two were a lot of fun.

Just curious, any talented cap cuts coming from the Pack this year?

Good god say anything positive about the Heat and you get a thumbs down from slickrick

Have fun Southbeach!

Good god say anything positive about the Heat and you get a thumbs down from slickrick

Have fun Southbeach!

LOL, yeah I saw that too, kinda funny, then again you have to admit that at least he is consistent.

:crazy:

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Must be a slow day in your life today huh?

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

consistent NO..FAITHFUL!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Southbeach 2 LOVES PARADES ALL KINDS OF PARADES..CATCH MY DRIFT!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Phinatic8u WHO THE HECK IS SAMMY WATKINS THE DOLPHINS DON'T WANT HIM?????????? YOUR COUSIN?

Have fun Southbeach!

Thanks Travis. Guarantee I will but, can't say I'll be able to post for a damn when all is said and done. Last year's parade tuned into extending the Celebration until 2 AM on South Beach. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You're the kind of fan that when the fins lose you would say ''at least we got the heat???am i right! With a name like southbeach ..that says it all!!!!!!!!!!!
'

Hey GB, Any insight on what Philbin is doing with Gibson, and getting rid of Bess in the slot, based on what was done in GB?

Would u expect anything less?

I would much rather be talking to a GB fan, who was nice enough to visit, on Philbin, etc. which is why I deleted my nonsense posts. JMO

Back
Top Bottom