Hey Moderators, What gives?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Moderators, What gives??

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
I asked this question before, and I didn't get an answer.

Why is there a piece of sh*t Buffalo avatar on our main page?
You know the goofy one that has Bledsoe holding a Dolphin?

It's a link to their forum, but man it sucks having to look at that every time I log on.

Please answer befor eyou move this post.

Hey fin-atic... just saw your post.

A staff member of the BFZ emailed me asking for the price of that advertisement space. I gave him a price thinking that they even wouldn't want to buy it. He replied, saying... basically "sold!"

So, since it was sold during the time that we were looking for donations, I thought it would be alright. The advertisement will only be up for another couple of weeks (coming down the day after the Fins - Bills game)

Sorry if it bothers you, but trust me, you'll be laughin at it when the Fins go up there and kick some Bills ass :D

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Hey fin-atic... just saw your post.

A staff member of the BFZ emailed me asking for the price of that advertisement space. I gave him a price thinking that they even wouldn't want to buy it. He replied, saying... basically "sold!"

So, since it was sold during the time that we were looking for donations, I thought it would be alright. The advertisement will only be up for another couple of weeks (coming down the day after the Fins - Bills game)

Sorry if it bothers you, but trust me, you'll be laughin at it when the Fins go up there and kick some Bills ass :D

Right on AJ... take their money then we'll kick their team's butt!!!

Back
Top Bottom