Hey NJ Fin Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey NJ Fin Fans

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
I went to the Home of the Dolphins yesterday to see some pics from mini camp. The manager, Miami Mike, went down to Miami for camp and got some great shots. There are also some shots of the outside smoking lounge painted in our colors(for those who indulge). If you haven't been yet, you need to get there! Enjoy.

BTW - take a look at the size of Ronnie Brown's arm in the picture with Mike. :D

Mike with Joey
IMG_0050-1.jpg

Sign for Tailgate Party
IMG_0043-1.jpg

Mike with Ronnie B!
IMG_0046-1.jpg

Mike and Daunte
IMG_0044-1.jpg

Mike and Jason Allen
IMG_0048-1.jpg

Outside Lounge
IMG_0040-1.jpg

IMG_0037-1.jpg

IMG_0039-1.jpg

IMG_0038-1.jpg

Yup - it's all good. Mike takes good care of us Dolfans.

Not yet - Mike wasn't there - he left the schedules for me with the bartender. I'm going back today to watch the Italy/Ukraine match and I'll find out more about it then. From what I understand, though, it's where the cigar room used to be. They tore that down and he has a nice plasma hd tv on the wall in that area. I'll keep you posted.

hmmm the soccer game is on there huh?...i may have to come up there as well......hmmmmmm

The more, the merrier. Which reminds me I have to call him and tell him they switched the games. At least I think they did and that the Italy game is at 3:00 and not 11:00am.

njfinfan said:
The more, the merrier. Which reminds me I have to call him and tell him they switched the games. At least I think they did and that the Italy game is at 3:00 and not 11:00am.

its been that schedule for as long as ive known it.

i just gotta see if i can drag my friend up there.

njfinfan said:
Not yet - Mike wasn't there - he left the schedules for me with the bartender. I'm going back today to watch the Italy/Ukraine match and I'll find out more about it then. From what I understand, though, it's where the cigar room used to be. They tore that down and he has a nice plasma hd tv on the wall in that area. I'll keep you posted.

Schedules? I got two pocket schedules in the mail from the bar if that was from you..THANKS and if it was from mike tell him THANKS!!!:wink:

Hey!

DanStillStands said:
Schedules? I got two pocket schedules in the mail from the bar if that was from you..THANKS and if it was from mike tell him THANKS!!!:wink:

No - Mike mailed them out. How awesome are they?! I'll tell him thanks for you. I"m going to go there Sunday to watch the world cup finals. See ya during the season. I'm also going to keep you guys posted on when the tailgate party is. He's not sure yet which pre-season game it will be but I'll let everyone know.

Back
Top Bottom