Hey they are doin a mock draft on ESPN draft special!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey they are doin a mock draft on ESPN draft special!!!!

ChambersNBoston

Dan Marino is a God
Reaction score
is anyone watching this?....i was wondering if you saw who they thought miami would select at # 16?....Can you help me out?!?!

ESPN with Mike Golic picking said Donte Whitner. But, here is the interesting part. Speilman commented that Nick loves big corners and suggested Cro from FSU.

Thanks alot PhinKEv...im blazed so i totally missed it...I agree with our ex-GM we should get a big corner like Cromartie...i think hes a playmaker

I like Cro too. It is interesting to see some of Rick's insight into Nick. I wonder if it proves to be true.

They are both playmakers so i couldn't argue with either, but cro really intrigues me, his athleticism is off the charts and he's a ballhawk..i don't want to hear this crap that he's only started one game, what doesn concern me is him being back 100% from the injury

yea its him or J williams but i wonder why we want to move up. is it for Bunkley? ngata? huff? or j williams? whats it for. and Crom is a CB so i wonder waht we'll do with Allen, Poole, Daniels, Jackson, Mitchell, Crom, Goodman at CB but only TILLMAN (EWWWWW) at S good for depth not starting, bell i like, hill i guess but too slow and struggles wiht tackles according to espn analysists. I think we'll go S for sure in thsi draft. really need one. i think goodman and hill are for ST and jackson mainly

DolfanChris06 said:
tillman isnt that bad nick sure as hell sees something in him

yea for depth thats all.

Cro could be a choice, but I like Golic narrowing it down to Whitner and Holmes. I'd just rather draft a player that has no major health issues (Cro missed all of last year with a torn ACL)

Although, if Lawson and/or Wimbley last as long as those idiots (Hoge and Salisbury) said they would, Saban would seriously consider one of them.

look here rook he said last year he wanted tillman 2 be one of the leaders on his football team

DolfanChris06 said:
look here rook he said last year he wanted tillman 2 be one of the leaders on his football team

leader does not mean starter. In fact, most locker room leaders are not starters.

ChambersWI said:
leader does not mean starter. In fact, most locker room leaders are not starters.

exactcly and who is he calling a rook? If tillman was SOO good he wouldn't be moving around from team to team.

ok not relavent if hes starting or not theres a reason why saban likes him HE HAS TALENT

Back
Top Bottom