"Highly Unlikely" that Dolphins will draft Mallet..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Highly Unlikely" that Dolphins will draft Mallet.....

Now, that would be perfect smokescreen, for those who like to scream "smokescreen!"

As in: "No we are not interested, you can rest assured he will drop to you, no need to jump us."

"and with the 15th pick of the 2011 draft (with mark ingram and ryan mallet still in the board room awaiting thier names to be called) the miami dolphins select qb colin kaepernick nevada"

:blowup:

"and with the 15th pick of the 2011 draft (with mark ingram and ryan mallet still in the board room awaiting thier names to be called) the miami dolphins select qb colin kaepernick nevada"

:blowup:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's not funny because it could actually happen.

Sweet. Bring on Ingram. #22 jersey is waiting in your locker.

whats with the kaep love...i love the idea that these guys want ingram if its true but the kap stuff makes me sick...i'm beginning to think its a lock that if dj williams is there when our 3rd rounder comes up he will be a dolphin

whats with the kaep love...i love the idea that these guys want ingram if its true but the kap stuff makes me sick...i'm beginning to think its a lock that if dj williams is there when our 3rd rounder comes up he will be a dolphin

that wouldn't be too bad. actually, Ingram at #15 and D.J. Williams in round 3 would make me pretty happy

are we telegraphing our picks already?

if someone wants to trump us its not hard to figure out who and where they must...sure seems that way anyways

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

that wouldn't be too bad. actually, Ingram at #15 and D.J. Williams in round 3 would make me pretty happy

it's the kaep part that stinks...no thanks...not in the top 3 rounds...ugh

if we are going to an h back role who better fits that in this draft than dj williams...its a perfect fit...our own chris cooley

I don't know. I'm not a fan of Ingram at #15 but if we pick Kapernick at #15 I would lose my f****** mind.

I don't know. I'm not a fan of Ingram at #15 but if we pick Kapernick at #15 I would lose my f****** mind.

it wouldn't take but a few totes of the rock with ingram in that aqua and orange before you'd change your tune...he's top 5 bpa for me all day long...i'm not afraid to throw it out there...

difference maker...best to come out at his position in years

Guys on Sirius radio said it best.....

SD trades us a 2nd round pick to move up to 12 to take R.Mathews and he gets thoroughly out played by M.Tolbert. Two back sets have made RB's 2nd round and later selections, I hope we follow suit and draft our franchise QB instead.

Guys on Sirius radio said it best.....

SD trades us a 2nd round pick to move up to 12 to take R.Mathews and he gets thoroughly out played by M.Tolbert. Two back sets have made RB's 2nd round and later selections, I hope we follow suit and draft our franchise QB instead.

i can absolutely see where you guys are coming from...but i'd bet money that tolbert doesn't out play ryan matthews if he's healthy this year...and again the chargers have a top 5 qb which helps a running game tremendously

Not sure whats with the Ryan Mallet Kool-Aid going around FH.

The guy looks like a stud at a combine and pro day and all of a sudden people are slobbering all over Mallet?

He was average at Arkansas, anyone seen his bowl games? Choke City.

I'd take Mallet in the second just like basically any other QB in this draft. Sure, QB is the corner stone of a franchise but I don't see any QB in this draft turning into a elite franchise QB.

Not Gabbert, not Newton, not Ponder.....none, 0, zilch.

Back
Top Bottom