"Highly Unlikely" that Dolphins will draft Mallet..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Highly Unlikely" that Dolphins will draft Mallet.....

Not sure whats with the Ryan Mallet Kool-Aid going around FH.

The guy looks like a stud at a combine and pro day and all of a sudden people are slobbering all over Mallet?

He was average at Arkansas, anyone seen his bowl games? Choke City.

I'd take Mallet in the second just like basically any other QB in this draft. Sure, QB is the corner stone of a franchise but I don't see any QB in this draft turning into a legitamite franchise QB.

Not Gabbert, not Newton, not Ponder.....none, 0, zilch.

i don't know that i can agree that 3 to 1 td to int ratio in the sec is average...

The guy looks like a stud at a combine and pro day and all of a sudden people are slobbering all over Mallet?

I'd take Mallet in the second just like basically any other QB in this draft. Sure, QB is the corner stone of a franchise but I don't see any QB in this draft turning into a elite franchise QB.

Nothing about mallet is average

I'd take Mallet in the second just like basically any other QB in this draft. Sure, QB is the corner stone of a franchise but I don't see any QB in this draft turning into a elite franchise QB.

2nd round QBs are the ugly prom dates. Sure, you have a date...but do you really want to brag about it?

This franchise needs to make a strong commitment to QB, showing the same level of trust and value to finding what will be seen as their leader in the locker room. There is tons of talk about Henne not having the confidence to be a vocal leader, but this team (right down to his draft slot) has done little to ensure that they trust him long term.

2009 3624yds - 9.0avg - 30TD - 7ints
2010 3869yds - 9.4avg - 32TD - 12ints

very average, nice call!

Thank you. A strong arm does not= Talent. Most of the QB's look good in shorts without having to read defenses. I've watched plenty of Mallet and I'll pass

I don't claim to be a draft expert. Lord knows I'm more often wrong than right with predictions but everytime I've watched Mallett I come away unimpressed. Does not seem like a leader to me. I'd rather take my chances with Henne and I am not a fan of him either but he is already on the roster. We'll see. If we do draft Mallett I will support him and wait to see if I'm proven wrong. I'm not totally against drafting him because you have to take chances on QB's but I am not seeing what everybody else sees.

Back
Top Bottom