Hiring And Firing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hiring And Firing

Neptune

Two wrongs don’t make a right but three lefts do
Club Member
Reaction score
The off season has started
Fangio is gone in Denver
Lynn is done as OC in Detroit and before anyone posts, NO THE DOLPHINS DONT NEED HIM

Raiders & Jags need HC

Last edited:
The off season has started
Fangio is gone in Denver
Lynn is done as OC in Detroit and before anyone posts, NO THE DOLPHINS DONT NEED HIM
Fangio will catch on as a DC somewhere...

Your "reluctance" to Anthony Lynn is confusing considering that he handled Herbert much better than we handled Tua AND the new coordinators haven't built up enough points to be able to be sitting comfortable in their driver's seat. Even saying that, I don't want Anthony Lynn, but where in his resume' is he worse than the OCs we have....

Fangio will catch on as a DC somewhere...

Your "reluctance" to Anthony Lynn is confusing considering that he handled Herbert much better than we handled Tua AND the new coordinators haven't built up enough points to be able to be sitting comfortable in their driver's seat. Even saying that, I don't want Anthony Lynn, but where in his resume' is he worse than the OCs we have....

My reluctance to Lynn is similar to yours, we can do better. I agree he’s better than we currently have but that’s not saying a lot.
The upper case is a pre emotive strike to the “Should Miami Recruit Anthony Lynn” thread that will inevitably come.

Last edited:
My reluctance to Lynn is similar to yours, we can do better. I agree he’s better than we currently have but that’s not saying a lot.
The upper case is a pre emotive strike to the “Should Miami Recruit Anthony Lynn” thread that will inevitably come.
We can do better?

Who is available and better?

Lynn is another coach propelled to the front quickly without much experience leading an offense.

Where is the evidence that Lynn is better at being an actual offensive coordinator than what we have?

Detroit had better offensive line. Better running backs and a vet QB and still was worse than Miami offensively.

Nothing Lynn has done has proven he can lead an offensive staff, offensive game plan and call plays.

Back
Top Bottom