Holmes/Lawson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holmes/Lawson

CC Coach

Starter
Reaction score
An injured DB that was inconsistant over 2 players that are playmakers- Holmes and Lawson?
Holmes is a big game player that makes`plays. Lawson would also have been a safer pick.

theres a reason lot of people had lawson ranked lower than us fans. there is a reason hes still not drafted and its pick 21. if the pats dont take him here and the jets pass at 29 he falls to 2nd round. He was 3rd/4th best de and 2nd best de/olb prospect behind the likes of williams, hali, and wimbley. he may be a product of the system and the double teams mario williams got although he still has great speed

I don't like Lawson
The Guy can't play OLb

He's a DE (lawson is too stiff in his hip)

CC Coach said:
An injured DB that was inconsistant over 2 players that are playmakers- Holmes and Lawson?
Holmes is a big game player that makes`plays. Lawson would also have been a safer pick.
He's obviously no longer injured and where are you getting this idea that he's inconsistant?

Lawson is NOT stiff in the hips - say what you want about him being a tweener- he is fluid, with amazing closing speed.

I believe we will regret not taking him for years.....

Dolfan4life! said:
He's obviously no longer injured and where are you getting this idea that he's inconsistant?

Probably just has know knowledge of player personnel and is assuming that the pick sucks because we didn't get his guy. If his injury is a problem, do you really think we would of picked him? After all the moves Saban has made, do you think he's that ignorant to take a guy who's health is not good?

Dolfan11 said:
Probably just has know knowledge of player personnel and is assuming that the pick sucks because we didn't get his guy. If his injury is a problem, do you really think we would of picked him? After all the moves Saban has made, do you think he's that ignorant to take a guy who's health is not good?

Exactly. The main page says it all:

"He was a top 10 pick last year but he decided to return"

Like I said when we picked him, love the pick, nice hard hitter, I just hope he stays healthy.

Back
Top Bottom