Houston Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston Game

DallasDolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Mods please leave this up as a bunch of Fins Fans are asking where to go?

I've heard there is a party Saturday night at Dave and Buster's.....does anyone know about this? Where is Dave & Buster's at?

Where are we gathering pre-game?

Thanks,
DD

Club Seat For Houston Game For Sale 45yd

:dolphins: :dolphins: I HAVE 1 (ONE) TICKET FOR SALE TO HOUSTON GAME ON THE 45YD LINE CLUB SEAT MY SON CAN'T GO WILL SELL!!! PM OR E-MAIL ME AT dennis@homestarmtg1.com or call 800-648-6910:dolphins: :dolphins:

I was trying to setup a party at Dave and Buster's but their demands to get a room are a little silly. I still may end up going that route. It would be a private area with some pool tables and shuffleboard action. Free other than your tab. It's just an attempt to get all the fans together the night before the game. Unfortunately, I don't know much about Houston and that place is the only recommendation I received.

Would love a head count for how many of you would stop by. Would probably be from 8pm to midnight.

Dave & Buster's - Houston, Richmond Ave At Fountain View Dr Houston, TX 77057 (713) 952-2233

Here is map to Dave and Buster's, see in relation to area Houston map. Between I - 10 and 59, west on Richmond. You can get off 610 at Richmond and go west.

What time are you guys going to be there? also are you guys gonna tailgate- I live down in League City, between Houston and Galveston. Also, are wives allowed?

looking forward to going to the game sunday but i have crappy tickets.
the wife even wanted to go

phintastic said:
I was trying to setup a party at Dave and Buster's but their demands to get a room are a little silly. I still may end up going that route. It would be a private area with some pool tables and shuffleboard action. Free other than your tab. It's just an attempt to get all the fans together the night before the game. Unfortunately, I don't know much about Houston and that place is the only recommendation I received.

Would love a head count for how many of you would stop by. Would probably be from 8pm to midnight.

I got a crew of 20 and I think most everyone will want to go to the Dave and Busters so long as they have the Hurricanes game on which I'm pretty sure they would since it's also against Houston.... Staying in the Galleria area... Also we will be tailgating in the Orange lot.

motormeat0170 said:
I got a crew of 20 and I think most everyone will want to go to the Dave and Busters so long as they have the Hurricanes game on which I'm pretty sure they would since it's also against Houston.... Staying in the Galleria area... Also we will be tailgating in the Orange lot.

Can anyone park in the orange lot?? If so how much does it cost??

Back
Top Bottom