Houston game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston game

chillwill3000

True Phinfan
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone knows if the team stays in the same hotel every time they go to a city. I know last year when the Dolphins played the Texans, they stayed in the Renaissance Hotel. I stayed at the Holiday Inn, well anyway, I ened up finding out where the team was staying and went to the hotel as they were arriving, got a chance to meet a bunch of the players, get autographs, and take a few pictures. If I knew if they were going to stay at that same hotel I will book at room there this year, because I am going to the Houston game again this year. So if anybody knows if they will stay there again, let me know. Also, is there anybody out there going to the game in Houston this year?

I don't know where they'll stay, but I know I'm attending this game as well.... Never been to Houston, so if you have any insight on what I should expect keep me posted! I'd greatly appreciate any info.....

im not sure, ide say use your gut and book the same hotel that they stayed in last year, or maybe they'll switch it up a bit im not sure

I don't know where they'll stay, but I know I'm attending this game as well.... Never been to Houston, so if you have any insight on what I should expect keep me posted! I'd greatly appreciate any info.....

Went to the game last year w/my uncle. One of his buddies is dating a Texans cheerleaders and she got us passes into the Budlight tailgate zone prior to the game. They have a real nice tailgate setup out at the stadium, and the place itself is great. They'll close the roof it it's over 80 and below 50, but man is it humid. It's still hot even if the roof is closed, but it's a nice stadium.

We stayed in Sugarland (SW Houston) last year at my uncle's house. He lives in the same neighborhood as a couple of the players which was pretty cool. Also, if you're flying, my dad and I are going down again this year, it might be easier to fly into George Bush Airport than it is to fly into Hobby. GB is in north Houston (I believe) if you need to get your bearings as to where your hotel is.

I was just wondering if anyone knows if the team stays in the same hotel every time they go to a city. I know last year when the Dolphins played the Texans, they stayed in the Renaissance Hotel. I stayed at the Holiday Inn, well anyway, I ened up finding out where the team was staying and went to the hotel as they were arriving, got a chance to meet a bunch of the players, get autographs, and take a few pictures. If I knew if they were going to stay at that same hotel I will book at room there this year, because I am going to the Houston game again this year. So if anybody knows if they will stay there again, let me know. Also, is there anybody out there going to the game in Houston this year?

I'll be in section 324.

Went to the game last year w/my uncle. One of his buddies is dating a Texans cheerleaders and she got us passes into the Budlight tailgate zone prior to the game. They have a real nice tailgate setup out at the stadium, and the place itself is great. They'll close the roof it it's over 80 and below 50, but man is it humid. It's still hot even if the roof is closed, but it's a nice stadium.

We stayed in Sugarland (SW Houston) last year at my uncle's house. He lives in the same neighborhood as a couple of the players which was pretty cool. Also, if you're flying, my dad and I are going down again this year, it might be easier to fly into George Bush Airport than it is to fly into Hobby. GB is in north Houston (I believe) if you need to get your bearings as to where your hotel is.

Thanks for your input!
So, you need passes to get into the Budlight tailgate, but overall tailgating shouldn't be an issue!?

Thanks for your input!
So, you need passes to get into the Budlight tailgate, but overall tailgating shouldn't be an issue!?

Yea, they do it real big in tailgating. You'll find just about everything down there. There's a nice link on the Texans homepage w/all the specifications.

Reliant stadium is a very nice stadium, the fans are nice for the most part. It was a good experiece for me. I just hope we win the game this time around.

anyone have tickets to this game they are willing to sell?

yo try ebay. I brought two tickets for $50. I'm going to the game I'll be sitting in
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Section: [/FONT]624

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Venue State/Province: [/FONT] Texas

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Row: [/FONT]G

I'll be wearing my jersey and my bro will wear his zach thomas jersey. We're gonna go early to the game anyone wanna tailgate? I'll bring the food, if so. I don't have a bbq set =( . Me and my bro are real chill and diehard fans.

Back
Top Bottom