Houston/New England | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston/New England

Osweillers success is being measured by the announcers based on the amount of turnovers or lack of, that's how bad it is.

The announcers have such low expectations of him or low standards of him, that anything positive is him playing good lol

The Texans are wasting an awesome defensive performance with that QB. Pisses me off.

Can they put in Tom Savage lol

that's what I was wondering, but maybe he's still injured? I'd assume if he could play, they'd be smart enough to put him in. Actually I think they should have started him in the first place. But I thought he injured his shoulder or something so apparently still hurt. I wish savage was playing as I'm sure he'd do more than Brock would. I think almost anyone would be.

Osweiler never looked good

Some people who shall be unnamed said he was better then Tannehill last year

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

that's what I was wondering, but maybe he's still injured? I'd assume if he could play, they'd be smart enough to put him in. Actually I think they should have started him in the first place. But I thought he injured his shoulder or something so apparently still hurt. I wish savage was playing as I'm sure he'd do more than Brock would. I think almost anyone would be.

He was in concussion protocol. Idk if he passed it finally or not

Amazing how a QB can look so good in one system, and so awful in another.

He never was good, the broncos with their really good defense and system, just made Brock look tolerable. And tolerable was apparently enough for texans to shell out 72 million though ha

Even good D's break when you can't move the ball on offense.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

He had a concussion like two weeks ago, so I would think he'd be ready to go now. If he has passed, there is no reason he shouldn't have started this game let alone be playing right now

Apparently he's passed it. Tom Savage has cleared concussion protocol.

The Texans have also named him as the No. 2 quarterback this Saturday against the Patriots.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000773731/article/injuries-tom-savage-clears-concussion-protocol

Back
Top Bottom