Houston Texans Tailgate Anyone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston Texans Tailgate Anyone

PROUDMONKEY

Practice Squad
Reaction score
HI,
Im flying solo for this TEXANS game this coming weekend and hoping I could hook up and meet some fellow Dolphins fans before the game.
Please email me at goodwinfx@yahoo.com with some detail if you have any plans. Id love to meet some of you wonderful people before the game.

Scott

Whats up man, my girlfriend and I will be there as well. Driving over from Austin.

Will see if we can lock down a Section of the parking lot. More people will post as the weekend nears

Later

-GV

I'm there, coming over from Dallas. Let me know where in the parking lot it's gonna go down. I've never been to a pro reg season game before. I can't wait!! GO FINS!!!!!!

I have 6 tickets and tailgate passes for this game. Cancellations from my group of 46 dolfans that will be sitting together for this game! PM me if interested or e-mail me at dnsford@aol.com .

Look for some tailgating in then Orange Parking Lot

Also, the night before in Richmond area alot of FinsFans are going to be at Dave & Busters. At Richmond and Fountainview, just west of 610. 713-952-2233. Should start gathering at about 8 pm.

Back
Top Bottom