Houston vs Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston vs Miami

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
Ok, it's been two weeks, I think my Canes have got it together a little more. We're not gonna blow 'em out, but WE WILL BEAT THE COUGARS. That Heisman hopeful qb from Houson's gonna have his work cut out for him. And remember, it doesn't really matter what happens in the first three quarters, the fourth is ours:evil: GO CANES!!! post your score............:dolphins:

Houston - 17

Miami - 28

dont be shocked if the cougars give the canes everything they want. Houston is undefeated with a really good qb.

Does anybody find it weird that Houston and Miamia are playing this week in both college and pro football? Well I hope the Canes lose and the Fins win.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
10-7 Houston right now. If Coker loses this one, he'll be cleaning his office out by Monday!

If Miami loses to Houston I don't see Miami going to a bowl this year.

Kolb is a pretty good QB. He's been starting since his Freshman year, and as a Sophomore, played a hell of a game against Oklahoma (the yeah they had White, Peterson, Clayton, Bradley, Cody, and Perkins).

houston looks solid. miami looks horrible. i don't know what kind of adjustments they'll make in the 2nd half, if any.

MikeO said:
If Miami loses to Houston I don't see Miami going to a bowl this year.

If we lose every game from here on out but Coker is fired tomorrow I will consider it a successful season

UF Fin Kat said:
houston looks solid. miami looks horrible. i don't know what kind of adjustments they'll make in the 2nd half, if any.

Coker? Adjustments? :sidelol: :lol: :sidelol:

Oh you were serious?........

Back
Top Bottom