how about some love for Philbin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how about some love for Philbin

t_sblack99z28

Rookie
Reaction score
Without some good coaching calls we would of lost that game. Calling the timeouts before half was huge since we put points on the board. Going for it on 4th and 5 was the difference at the game of the game. If we punt there we lose for sure. Joe takes a lot of carp on here, and rightfully so at times, but today his calls sealed our victory.

hopefully they stay aggressive, was good to get those points going into the second half. I didn't know what to do with my hands!

Took alot of sack to call that 4th and 5. I'll give him that for confidence in his team.

Without some good coaching calls we would of lost that game. Calling the timeouts before half was huge since we put points on the board. Going for it on 4th and 5 was the difference at the game of the game. If we punt there we lose for sure. Joe takes a lot of carp on here, and rightfully so at times, but today his calls sealed our victory.

He made all the right moves today lets see what he does the finish out this season...I want more than a pat win, lets win the division........

Back
Top Bottom