how about..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how about.....

jonanthans

LES f**g MILES
Reaction score
Saban trades our #16 pick to Green Bay for Javon Walker and their 2nd round selection, #36.
With the #36 pick, Saban grabs Jason Allen, CB, Tennessee.

A guy can dream, cant he??

no thank you.....between the money the guy wants and his knee, ill pass.

motioncityhifi said:
no thank you.....between the money the guy wants and his knee, ill pass.

good thing Nick didn't take that approach with Culpepper......

I just suggested it. It's a great idea. The Fins can get an OL as well at 36.

Jaj said:
I just suggested it. It's a great idea. The Fins can get an OL as well at 36.

exactly. Javon Walker opposite Chris Chambers and McMichael working the middle.....damn......Ronnie Brown would see a lot of weak handed fronts.

jonanthans said:
Saban trades our #16 pick to Green Bay for Javon Walker and their 2nd round selection, #36.

You had me until Jason Allen...

yea but then our defense would get older and we wouldnt be adessing our need sure we could use another WR but its more a want at this point than a need an plus Javon Walker after his surgery is no were near worth the 16th pick of the draft

andysanchelima said:
yea but then our defense would get older and we wouldnt be adessing our need sure we could use another WR but its more a want at this point than a need an plus Javon Walker after his surgery is no were near worth the 16th pick of the draft

WR is a need for us, thats why Saban has been looking at Holmes and Jackson and has stated Wr is a possibility for us. And Walker may not be worth the 16th pick by himself, hence the #36 pick in addition to him. And with that #36 pick, we address one of our needs on Defense. We would basically be adding a player on both sides of the ball using only 1 pick.

TractorTraylor said:
You had me until Jason Allen...

With Cromartie, Hill, etc. gone, Saban is familiar with Allen. Could see them going a ton of diferent ways there, I just like Allen's size.

jonanthans said:

That's not a dream, it's a nightmare.

andysanchelima said:
Ok i noe WR its still a want next to how our secondary or LB core looks

Yes, but the only absolute stud CB in the draft is Huff, and he will be way gone. Do you take a chance on Cromartie? Considering we dont have a 2nd round pick, you can look for Saban to be dealing this pick. This gives us another stud Wr AND STILL add a stud on the defensive side of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom