how about..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

how about.....

jonanthans said:
why is that a nightmare? please, elaborate.

I like the Jason Allen pick but he won't fall to the second round and Javon Walker is good but trade a first round pick for him??? hell no

Phins28 said:
I like the Jason Allen pick but he won't fall to the second round and Javon Walker is good but trade a first round pick for him??? hell no

you are not trading a first round pick for walker, you are trading a first round pick for walker and a high 2nd round pick. big difference there.

jonanthans said:
Yes, but the only absolute stud CB in the draft is Huff, and he will be way gone. Do you take a chance on Cromartie? Considering we dont have a 2nd round pick, you can look for Saban to be dealing this pick. This gives us another stud Wr AND STILL add a stud on the defensive side of the ball.
how are we gona get a stud on the Def side if we give up our 1st rounder for a WR and ur saing this draft is thin in CB' s wat OLB due u think is gona be there in the 2nd round at that is considered a STUD

If you want a WR, pick Santonio Holmes or Chad Jackson, Green Bay wants a first round pick without give another compensation.

motioncityhifi said:
no thank you.....between the money the guy wants and his knee, ill pass.

Besides that I would have to say that his play has been inconsistent. Why trade our 1st rd pick for a wr who has performed at a high level for one year and he has played his entire career with Farve.

Back
Top Bottom