How are all of the "experts" counting us out?? A closer look into it | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How are all of the "experts" counting us out?? A closer look into it

As a die-heart dolphin fan the Ricky Williams "i want weed not football" retirement is terrible. I no doubt believe Ricky was the best running back in the NFL and still would be but, he's gone, and as a team standpoint I think they should move on, the last 2 sb champs did not have a dominate, and all the "great running backs" really have a passing game (besides J-COKE-Lewis), so to think Miami will not be as good of a running team without Ricky is crazy, but this might be a better thing to help AJ, Fiedler has had his chance and is a great backup QB, but for the Phins to take the next step they need to go with AJ this season to see what he has, even if they finish say 8-8, I would consider this season a success, all the media has written the Dolphins off, But let's consider this still, if they can score 21 pts a game they will win games, and injuries can't be predicted so, without Ricky, and hoping the O-Gun signs, the most important player to the Dolphins is Zach. Alright Zach is coming of an injury but time away from camp could help him as an undersized MLB. To not consider any team for the playoffs is crazy because of the way the NFL is now. I can not rule any team out even Arizona will be better, so let's just hope Dave tries AJ atleast a few games to see what he has. I still believe that the Dolphins defense may be the best it's been, consider the only weakness was the pass defense on the long ball, I will say this right now The safeties will determine if the dolphins make the playoffs.

"you need to pass the ball to score and run to win"
it doesn't matter how many yards Minor gets just the carries

Back
Top Bottom