How bad was the injury to Tunsil? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How bad was the injury to Tunsil?

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I had to watch the game at BJ's and we had no audio so was wondering about him. Also, what about Branch? Any word on any of them. I know if was his knew and I believe he never came back in but I haven't heard anything else

Ozzy rules!!

Who was that playing LT in place of Tunsil? Was it Jesse Davis? I couldn't tell as I was watching without sound at a sports bar.

Who was that playing LT in place of Tunsil? Was it Jesse Davis? I couldn't tell as I was watching without sound at a sports bar.
It was Davis. It sucks not having audio but at least we got to watch it

Ozzy rules!!

As far as I saw it was Tunsil's knee. I really didn't see how it happened but anytime you see a guy limp off with a knee problem I think the worst. I haven't heard anything else though.

It was Davis. It sucks not having audio but at least we got to watch it

Ozzy rules!!
Thanks, and agreed!

I was kinda pleasantly surprised. I didn't really consider Davis to have the feet to play LT. And when he lost the guard spot to Steen, who has not been very impressive, I just figured Davis wasn't good enough. While not great, that was a serviceable showing, and better than I expected from Jesse Davis.

All I know is that Jermon Bushrod (#74 to those of you in bars with no audio) was AWFUL at the end of the game and completely whiffed on his blocks, leading to pressure and sacks.

He could have singlehandedly lost us that game had McCown lead his team down the field for a field goal. It was that bad.

Back
Top Bottom