How big of a difference will it be that we now have the WILDCAT against the jets?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How big of a difference will it be that we now have the WILDCAT against the jets??

allport30

Starter
Reaction score
Do you guys think we will see a difference?

Say what you want about the wildcat, it makes teams prepare for it, and its always good for random big plays and misleading the defense. My question is how much of a difference will there be Sunday when the teams square off. Because in week 1 this team didnt have the wildcat.

Also think about what kind of confidence this team is playing with. When we played the jets in week 1 we had lost like 21 out of the last 22. Now we get to play them for the DIVISION!!! And also we have won 8 of the last 9.

GO PHINS!!!!!!!!

good point.......... this win means everything............... forget last season for good........... crush the jet team and dissfuncatal organization, start all the fire man genious talk......................... crush pats and matt cassell's hope's of making a big run in the tournament, reclaim the afc east, build confidence for a superbowl run

Do you guys think we will see a difference?

Say what you want about the wildcat, it makes teams prepare for it, and its always good for random big plays and misleading the defense. My question is how much of a difference will there be Sunday when the teams square off. Because in week 1 this team didnt have the wildcat.

Also think about what kind of confidence this team is playing with. When we played the jets in week 1 we had lost like 21 out of the last 22. Now we get to play them for the DIVISION!!! And also we have won 8 of the last 9.

GO PHINS!!!!!!!!

i think since we havent used the wildcat alot the past couple of weeks, i am expecting 10-15 plays out of that formation sunday.

Back
Top Bottom