How can Bills question our QB problems? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How can Bills question our QB problems?

Reaction score
This actually isn't even really a flame. It's more of just a question. Figured this was the best spot. Anyway, I noticed a lot of Bill fans come in here flaming the fins for their QB and what not, but I watched the first half of that last Bills game and I must say..Losman looks way worse then Frerotte. Gus has actually had a decent preseason..the last game he only threw...3 times.

FinsNCanes said:
This actually isn't even really a flame. It's more of just a question. Figured this was the best spot. Anyway, I noticed a lot of Bill fans come in here flaming the fins for their QB and what not, but I watched the first half of that last Bills game and I must say..Losman looks way worse then Frerotte. Gus has actually had a decent preseason..the last game he only threw...3 times.

Gus Frerotte is 34 years old. J.p. Losman is 24 years old. Granted J.P. has been inconsistent and shaky, but this is what I expected. The reason bills fans are laughing is because Saban changes his mind every other week who his starting QB will be.

Because we didn't trade a 2nd rounder for a 3rd stringer?

WILLIS21 said:
Gus Frerotte is 34 years old. J.p. Losman is 24 years old. Granted J.P. has been inconsistent and shaky, but this is what I expected. The reason bills fans are laughing is because Saban changes his mind every other week who his starting QB will be.

Now that I think about it, its wasn't Saban who traded a 2nd round pick for AJ Feeley, and he wasn't going to take Aaron Rodgers with the 2nd pick, that would have been a major reach.. Saban will prolly get a QB next year in the draft. Its just when Bills fans are looking for ammo to use, the QB situation in Miami is an easy target.

Oh my lord, I have found myself agreeing with willis21 again today. Is this the twilite zone, a bills guy comes in here and makes sense?? What is the world comming to.

What do you mean a terrible preseason? Are you going soley on stats if so I dont see how you can be defending Gus or Feeley.

Time will tell let the season start before we start bashing each other.

*News* I will be driving to Buffalo from Purdue (where I go to college) to see the Bills play Miami Oct 11.

Crisis said:
Because we didn't trade a 2nd rounder for a 3rd stringer?

Bingo.

Basically, the upside on Losman is bigger. Of course, he could be a total dud, but as of right now a Rookie QB is better than a 2nd round pick third stringer, a real third stringer and just a guy you picked up to be your backup.

BZ

Granted J.P. has been inconsistent and shaky, but this is what I expected.

He was the same way in college. It really wasn't his fault then because of his oline & Roydell Williams being hurt a lot but nothing has really changed.

Back
Top Bottom