How can I get this site to stop freezing on every platform? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How can I get this site to stop freezing on every platform?

Fuhbawl

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hopefully I type this before it locks up- Im on desktop now and its already crashed once. Mobile is unusable as well. It didn't used to be like this. How can I cry about how the whole season went up in flames right before my eyes if it crashes?

I'm sad and angry and barely horny.

Hopefully I type this before it locks up- Im on desktop now and its already crashed once. Mobile is unusable as well. It didn't used to be like this. How can I cry about how the whole season went up in flames right before my eyes if it crashes?

It's been a common occurrence for many. Unless you donate to the site enough to become a Club Member, it'll keep happening. It's apparently an issue with the browser loading ads.

It's an issue that recently reared its ugly head based on Google's attempt to block third-party ads that aren't generated or approved by Google. Prior to that, the site was buzzing along, it's NEVER been better...
Try using a different browser, try logging out, clearing your cache, then logging back in and if you're using an ad blocker, whitelist the site, or don't run it while here. Google told us they were working on it but I'm sure it's not atop their priority list.
Or as mentioned, join Club 347 for $25 a year and it will remove the ads and hence the problem. Sorry, best we can do at this point until they get their **** together. Feelin' somewhat horny at the moment...

Any update on this? I too had an issue on google. But in the last week or so, I noticed that something has changed on both my laptop and cell. Seems the issue is resolved or am I imagening that?

Any update on this? I too had an issue on google. But in the last week or so, I noticed that something has changed on both my laptop and cell. Seems the issue is resolved or am I imagening that?

Henrik fixed the problem which was with some of our advertisers. Everyone should be good now

Yeah, mine started working again too. Now I will occasionally post my senseless musings. Regards

It's been a common occurrence for many. Unless you donate to the site enough to become a Club Member, it'll keep happening. It's apparently an issue with the browser loading ads.
Yeah. Why donate a measly few shillings to help the site exist? You're a dolphins fan so it's just supposed to exist for your benefit for free. How ridiculous. Do you know how much it takes to maintain a website with this many users? Get a clue.

Yeah. Why donate a measly few shillings to help the site exist? You're a dolphins fan so it's just supposed to exist for your benefit for free. How ridiculous. Do you know how much it takes to maintain a website with this many users? Get a clue.
I'm sure it takes a lot to keep the site running with this many users. But there wouldn't be this many users if all were forced to pay in order to get the site to work properly. It works both ways.

And nowhere did I state what you're claiming - that it's supposed to exist for my benefit for free. I actually have no opinion either way. The post of mine you quoted simply stated a theory as to why I think the site works slowly for some. It could be taken as constructive criticism, or it could be misconstrued (see your response for example). I also have no control over this.

Back
Top Bottom